• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping with Sister in Pampered Chef Logo Wear for Last-Minute Holidays!

In summary, Pampered Chef logo wear can be purchased from any consultant, including Sister consultants, or online through the company website. There are a variety of options available, including t-shirts, aprons, hats, and bags in different sizes and colors. Customization with a name or business information is also possible, but may come with an additional fee and longer processing and shipping time. Standard shipping within the US takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days. Logo wear can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of purchase, as long as it is unworn and in its original packaging. Contact your consultant or customer service for assistance with returns or exchanges.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm shopping with my sister tomorrow and you know I'll be all decked out in PC logo wear to help get some last minute holiday orders. I have my ribbon tote all ready to go and I think I'll bring my pink sweater to work and change when I leave. Plus I have plenty of mini catalogs to get rid of. :sing:

That sounds like a great plan! I'm sure you'll look very festive in your PC logo wear and that your mini catalogs will be a big hit. Have a great time shopping with your sister and don't forget to have fun too!

That sounds like a great plan! I love showing off my PC gear and promoting the brand while shopping. And bringing mini catalogs is a smart move, you never know who you might run into that could be interested in placing an order. I hope you have a successful shopping trip and spread the PC love! :thumbsup:

1. Can I purchase Pampered Chef logo wear from a Sister consultant?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef logo wear from any consultant within the company, including Sister consultants. You can also purchase logo wear online through the Pampered Chef website.

2. What types of logo wear are available for purchase?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of logo wear options, including t-shirts, aprons, hats, and bags. These items come in different sizes and colors to suit your preferences.

3. Can I customize my logo wear with my name or business information?

Yes, you can customize your logo wear with your name or business information. However, there may be an additional fee for customization, and it may take longer for your order to be processed and shipped.

4. How long will it take for my logo wear to arrive?

The shipping time for logo wear varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping within the US typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days.

5. Can I return or exchange logo wear if it doesn't fit?

Yes, you can return or exchange logo wear if it doesn't fit. However, you must do so within 60 days of the purchase date and the item must be unworn and in its original packaging. Please contact your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smaclean