• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Sale: Shopping Cart Bags Until 15th - Let Me Know!

In summary, shopping cart bags are reusable and designed to fit into shopping carts for easier and more organized grocery shopping. They come in a set of four bags in different sizes and are made with durable materials. These bags are suitable for most standard shopping carts but may not fit into oversized or unconventional ones. They are also machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
brewejen
Gold Member
In search of the bags that are available to the hosts until the 15th of this month. The ones that go onto the shopping carts. Please let me know if you have any that you'd like to get rid of.

Still looking for these or the cart and carry bags consultants received last year.

I have some I've never used, but I unfolded them and they are in my pantry.

ChefJWarren said:
I have some I've never used, but I unfolded them and they are in my pantry.
How much are you asking for them? My zipcode is 63052

I honestly have no idea. I have 2 or 4 can't remember. I'll look and see.

ChefJWarren said:
I honestly have no idea. I have 2 or 4 can't remember. I'll look and see.
Okay, just let me know when you get the chance.

Ok I have 2. $7 including shipping?

Sounds good. Do you have a paypal account? You can email me directly at [email protected]

What are shopping cart bags?

Shopping cart bags are reusable bags that are designed to fit into a shopping cart and make grocery shopping easier and more organized. They typically have multiple compartments and can be easily carried to your car after checking out.

Are these bags suitable for all shopping carts?

These bags are designed to fit into most standard shopping carts. However, they may not fit into oversized or unconventional carts. We recommend measuring your cart before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

How many bags come in a set?

The set includes four bags in different sizes: small, medium, large, and extra-large. This allows you to sort your groceries into different categories and easily carry them to your car.

Are these bags durable?

Yes, these bags are made with high-quality and durable materials that can withstand the weight of groceries. They are also designed to be reusable, making them a more sustainable option for grocery shopping.

How do I clean these bags?

These bags are machine washable, making them easy to clean and maintain. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle and air drying them to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimWalters
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brinarae
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies