• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Online at Pampered Chef: January Sweetheart Towels

In summary, Doreen Zaino found that if she tried to order online from the official Pampered Chef website, she was redirected to a local consultant's website. She is unhappy with the new policy because it only allows directors or above to place orders online.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Hi everyone,
Have you seen the shop on line on the opening page www.pamperedchef.com under the set of January sweetheart towels it says SHOP ON LINE does any one know if this goes directly to Directors only . I tried it but it put in my Consultant # I need to have soneone else try it , not on my computer. I put in products to buy and it did say if you spend xxx more you will get the guest special
Thanks Doreen Zaino
[email protected] :confused:

I noticed that too as my future sis-in-law received 2 gift certificates for X-mas that were purchased through me but when she went to redeem them online it took her to a local consultants website. The directions state that the gift certificates can only be redeemed through pamperedchef.com but then it redirects her to a consultants site. So I need to contact the home office for her and find out what's going on:confused:

I wonder if it goes directly to the directors i entered it in with my zip code and i got someone from the state of Idaho im sure there is a director here somewhere in Elko but who knows

on line shoppingI'm not too sure I like that to be on www.pamperedchef .com if only Directors are going to get the sale and not the nearest consultant . Also If this is the way people can order its going to be stop many guests from comming out to a party . they will just shop from there home . WHY go out on a cold January night in the snow to buy pamperedchef products when all they have to do do is go on line . Its one thing to have our website but another to just go on line directly to HO. don't you think . I'd like to here what you think about this ?
Doreen Zaino [email protected] :mad:

:mad: UGH!!!!!!!!! This has to be a new thing. I have never heard before that if a customer tried to place an order via the PC main website that they would be directed to a consultants website in the area.I know that if someone wanted to place an order they would be directed to a consultant via the phone.Really, if you think about it, it is not really that fair. Only consultants with websites will get the sales from customers visiting the PC website. I am getting more aggitated as I type this. If it is new I wish they would have told me that they were going to start doing this before I cancelled my website. Oh well.

If someone goes to the official PC website and says they want to place an order they will be put into the lead system and a director or above will get notified that they have a lead (if the director doesn't use email they will get a call or letter). PC rotates who they give the leads to to keep it fair and they give it to a director local to the lead. This is one of the perks of promoting to director.

If someone goes to the web and clicks on one of the PC websites that's out there they will be directly connected to that person's website and can order. This is what the new policy is trying to avoid.

re:I believe it is only directors or above because I went to it and typed in my zip code over and over again and only about 3 names showed up and none were mine and I have a site. That really sucks!!
Michelle

WowI am so excited! I put my zip in and it took me to my website and then to my director's website! How awesome is that? This is how they are going to funnel all of those web orders!

These are the Home Office Leads that are part of being a Director! This is one of the reasons I worked hard to get Directorship!

I just went to the site and tried it. It took me to a director's site in my area. This is kind of frustrating. Does anyone think this will hurt individual websites? I've only had mine for a month.

Awesome! I tried it too and came up after three tries, but also for a variety of surrounding zip codes. I actually had an order come in on my website on 12/26 and I wonder if this is where it was from because she wasn't a past customer, but did live relatively close to me. Cool!!! :D

on line orderingI understand what you are saying about it going to your self ,what I dont like about it is that ANYONE can go to the PC site and just order . What happend to the Kitchen shows ? I used to be that you can't order products unless you go to a show , or had a consultant now we dont even need our websit cause people can now just go to PC and order they really dont care who they order from just that they can get the products that they want . ( and why bother going to a show if its so easy now to order . ) I guess I just don't see why we need this., there are allready alot of consultants that are around and its had to enough to get booking this only makes it a bit harder.

Doreen Zaino
Future Dirctor [email protected]

I think that I would prefer a lead system like this than having to compete w/ people who pay big bucks to get their sites on search engines, etc. for online business.

Unless you're a high level consultant, the rules disallowed funnelling people to individual sites on the internet...so, this hasn't changed w/ the revamping of the policies. As an average consultant, nothing has changed in this respect.

If you have a website and you are not a director +, then it would be in your best interest to talk up your website to as many people as possible...hand out business cards to everyone you meet and tell them to check out your website often b/c products, specials, etc. are updated monthly.

chef131doreen said:
I understand what you are saying about it going to your self ,what I dont like about it is that ANYONE can go to the PC site and just order . What happend to the Kitchen shows ? I used to be that you can't order products unless you go to a show , or had a consultant now we dont even need our websit cause people can now just go to PC and order they really dont care who they order from just that they can get the products that they want . ( and why bother going to a show if its so easy now to order . ) I guess I just don't see why we need this., there are allready alot of consultants that are around and its had to enough to get booking this only makes it a bit harder.

Doreen Zaino
Future Dirctor [email protected]

I may be missing what you are trying to say but I think you may be missunderstanding how this works. The lead system is a perk for Directors. Customers can not just log onto pamperedchef.com and place an order with anyone. They are refered to a director in their area. The lead system is based on milage and rotates. For example, there is another Director that lives right close to me. When a lead comes into home office that is within our milage radius, then they will alternate giving her one then giving me one. This ensures that these customers can be serviced locally in the future. They will never be given to someone who accross the country.

At anytime one of my customers can call me and I can place an Individual order for them. This is basically the same thing.

Keep you chin up, as a Future Director, you are almost there!!

on line shoppingI do understand the perks to Directors ect I think what I dont like is that the PC wedsite wording SHOP ON LINE I think that is sounds so in personal I do have a website and am trying to promote as much as possibe , thats not the problem . I just think that in time that the Computer may take over too much and we all started with the Home shows to be sooo personal I would hate to loss that . I guess I'll learn mor at NC in July ..........

Doreen Zaino
Future Director
[email protected]

I don't think web orders will ever take over Kitchen Shows -- they really fill a different niche. It's up to us as consultants to make our Shows worth attending -- by our skills at communicating about our products, quick tips, recipes, host benefits, and mostly FUN! If someone doesn't want to attend a show, they aren't going to come. Whether they can order on-line or not won't affect that. If they didn't want to come they could just as easily do an outside order with a host. On the other hand, for those who aren't being invited to a show or don't know anyone who sells PC, it's a way for them to easily enjoy what we have to offer in some way.

When the leads come to us from HO, typically it's still a personal contact because we get in touch with the lead. However, if the lead is done through the PC website, that person gets an e-mail with the local Dir's contact info, too -- including their web address. In that way, someone could put their info into the lead system through the PC site, and then choose to go to the local Dir's website when they receive the info. So it's possible they could place an order and never be directly in touch with the Dir (at least not until the Dir initiates contact). If that's they way they prefer to shop, then let 'em! There are plenty of people out there who love to host and attend shows, and I really believe there always will be.

Interesting, though, that HO has recently changed requirements for earning incentive trips and TPC. At least 50% (I may be wrong on the %) of sales have to come from shows (of any type) -- we can't earn a trip entirely based on individual internet orders.

1. What are the January Sweetheart Towels and how can I purchase them?

The January Sweetheart Towels are a limited edition set of kitchen towels featuring a sweet and festive design. They are available for purchase exclusively through our online store.

2. How much do the January Sweetheart Towels cost?

The January Sweetheart Towels are priced at $20 for a set of two towels. They make the perfect addition to your kitchen or a great gift for someone special.

3. Can I customize the January Sweetheart Towels with a monogram or personal message?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization options for the January Sweetheart Towels. However, they already come with a charming design that is sure to bring a smile to your face.

4. Are the January Sweetheart Towels machine washable?

Yes, the January Sweetheart Towels are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with like colors and tumble drying on low for best results.

5. Is there a limit to how many January Sweetheart Towels I can purchase?

Due to their limited edition status, there is a limit of three sets per customer for the January Sweetheart Towels. This helps ensure that more customers have the opportunity to purchase this special item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erin
  • julia.poe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
janetupnorth