• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What clothing items are available for sale?

In summary, we offer a variety of shirts and aprons for sale, including t-shirts, polo shirts, and button-down shirts in various sizes and colors. Our aprons come in both full and half sizes and are also available in a range of colors. All of our shirts and aprons are machine-washable and we often offer promotions and discounts on them. We also offer personalization services for an additional fee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact us within 30 days for a return or exchange. Please note that personalized items and items on clearance are not eligible for returns.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Shirts:
Black 3/4 sleeve shirt w/Rhinesone Logo - size M - but it was a bit big. I'm a smaller large (does that make sense?) and it fit great. $10

Purple T-Shirt - size L - this was from conference 2 years ago, I think. - $5

Brown Yoga Pants with pink logo - size L - $5

Pink hoodie sweatshirt - Size M - Baseball style "The Pampered Chef" across the front - $5

White 3/4 sleeve button-up 'chef' shirt - size L - $5

Coral Sweater w/lime green logo on chest - size XL - $10

Aprons:
Black & Pink HWC Floral (2009) - $20
Dots (Leadership) - $20
Green Snowman - $20
Pink HWC (2008) - $15
Blue Stars - $10

I'll post pictures when I get back. Prices do not include shipping. I accept paypal or money order.

Thanks for looking!

I am interested in the purple t-shirt, the pants, and the pink hoodie. Shipping would be to 82801. I would love to see pics to if you have them.

Hi,
I'm interested in the 3/4 shirt, pink hoodie and some of the aprons, but would to see pic of those if you have some!
if you do, can you send them to [email protected]
thanks!
shannon

I would love to have the black and the white shirts...shipping to [email protected]. I can pay by paypal...thanks
vickie

I would be interested in the coral sweater. Shipping to 14718.

Thanks a bunch!

Hi everybody! The first person that messaged me (by time stamp) is taking everything. Thanks for looking!

What types of shirts and aprons are available for sale?

We offer a variety of shirts and aprons for sale, including t-shirts, polo shirts, and button-down shirts in various sizes and colors. Our aprons come in both full and half sizes and are also available in a range of colors.

Are the shirts and aprons machine-washable?

Yes, all of our shirts and aprons are machine-washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. Please be sure to follow the care instructions on the label for best results.

Are there any special deals or discounts on shirts and aprons?

We often offer promotions and discounts on our shirts and aprons, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information. We also offer bundle deals for purchasing multiple items.

Can I customize my shirt or apron with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer personalization services for an additional fee. You can add your name or logo to any shirt or apron, making them perfect for gifts or branding for your cooking business.

What is the return policy for shirts and aprons?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your shirt or apron, please contact us within 30 days for a return or exchange. Please note that personalized items and items on clearance are not eligible for returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies