• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Times for Pampered Chef Shows: Estimated Delivery Information

In summary, the average shipping time for orders varies depending on the shipping method and destination. Standard shipping typically takes 3-7 business days while expedited shipping takes 1-3 business days. Express shipping is also available for an additional fee and delivers orders within 1-2 business days. Once an order has shipped, a tracking number will be provided via email for customers to track their package. In the event of a delay, customers will be notified and can contact customer service for assistance. Address changes can only be made before an order has been shipped.
keynibear
IS there some where that states approximately how long shippping takes once Pampered Chef recieves a submitted show?

My shows usually get shipped within 1 business day of being submitted and then usually it takes 2-3 days to receive. There has been a few times when it was shipped the same day I submitted the show. It's very quick!

Unfortunately, there is no specific timeline for shipping once Pampered Chef receives a submitted show. Shipping times can vary depending on the products ordered and location of the recipient. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for an estimated delivery time.

What is the average shipping time for orders?

The average shipping time for orders varies depending on the shipping method and destination. Generally, standard shipping can take anywhere from 3-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-3 business days.

Do you offer express shipping?

Yes, we offer express shipping for an additional fee. This option typically delivers orders within 1-2 business days.

How can I track my order?

Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website or the carrier's website.

What if my order is delayed?

In the rare case that your order is delayed, we will do our best to notify you as soon as possible. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?

If your order has not yet shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in shipping address. However, once the order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefelka
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Carissidy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • Karen Weber