• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Haven't My Shipped Products Arrived Yet?

EstherI really hope it comes tomorrow! I've been checking online to see where the 8 boxes are and UPS still doesn't have them. (For our Canadian shipments, it won't start tracking until it crosses the border) I usually have it the same day (it checks in around 2 or 3 am, I have it by noon).I submitted a show on the 26th and it shows shipped on the 27th but the link still won't work for UPS. So I, too, don't know where my boxes are. I usually have my boxes 2 days after they show up shipped.Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
PamperedEsther
well, my show that was recieved on the 21, was just shipped on the 29th. No credit card issues or NSF or anything, just took that long to process. I've been checking online to see where the 8 boxes are and UPS still doesn't have them. (For our Canadian shipments, it won't start tracking until it crosses the border) I usually have it the same day (it checks in around 2 or 3 am, I have it by noon).

Just stressed because it took a long time to close this show & I want to get these products to the customers asap.

Esther

Oh no Esther! It sounds like we're getting the same problems that the US consultants have. I submitted a show on the 26th and it shows shipped on the 27th but the link still won't work for UPS. So I, too, don't know where my boxes are. I usually have my boxes 2 days after they show up shipped.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

i hate to be a pessimistso I am thinking that we are all doing soooo well in sales which is causing the backlog in order processing & shipping!!! lol. I am sure that this increased demand will employ a couple more honest people in Addison, and higher paychecks for us.

I am sure that home office will work it out, just frustrating to get stuck in all of the logistics.

Esther

kcjodih said:
Oh no Esther! It sounds like we're getting the same problems that the US consultants have. I submitted a show on the 26th and it shows shipped on the 27th but the link still won't work for UPS. So I, too, don't know where my boxes are. I usually have my boxes 2 days after they show up shipped.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

If you click on the package progress link, this will/should tell you where your packages are. (Even with the old tracking number)

I'm having the same problem here in the US. All of my recent shows have been packed up slow and shipping is dragging also.

Thanks Brooke, but that's the way I/we usually do it. Now when I click on it it says unable to track.

no - it still won't workthis is what I usually get:

Unable to track shipment "XXX".

UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please make sure the information you entered matches the appropriate format and try again. You may also want to go to the frequently asked questions link on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.

Remember, UPS Reference Numbers can contain any combination of letters and numbers up to 35 characters.

(1044)

Return to original tracking requestReturn to original tracking request

Sometimes I get "Billing information Recieved" which just means that PC has downloaded the shipping/billing information, but doesn't confirm that it has left the warehouse and that UPS has it.

Once UPS confirms it (once it lands in Concord, ON), then it is usually at my house that day.

Just frustrated that it took a week day to process a show & 2 days & as far as I can tell it is still sitting on the loading dock, paperwork done... Hopefully it will be here tomorrow :):)

1. How long does shipping usually take?

The shipping time for Pampered Chef products typically ranges from 3-7 business days, depending on your location. However, during busy times such as holidays, shipping may take longer.

2. Can I track my package?

Absolutely! Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track your package on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

3. What if my package is damaged during shipping?

If your package arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and get a replacement product to you as soon as possible.

4. How much does shipping cost?

Shipping costs vary depending on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. The exact shipping cost will be calculated at checkout before you confirm your purchase.

5. Can I change my shipping address after I've placed my order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the necessary changes, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to update your address in time for the package to be delivered to the new location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • J.Corley