• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm so frustrated."Tracking 2 G Deliveries: Red Heart SA Dish & Director's Gift

In summary, Janet is expecting two "G" deliveries today, but one of them is a delivery exception. One of the deliveries has arrived, but the other one is not here yet.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am expecting two "G" deliveries today...at least, I *thought* I was.
I just checked and now one of them (they're both 2lbs) is a delivery exception...it shows the following:
Dec 14, 2007 6:43 AM

Shipment exception

CHICAGO, IL

Barcode label unreadable and replaced

5:48 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

CHICAGO, IL

Dec 13, 2007 7:40 PM

Picked up

CAROL STREAM, IL

Dec 12, 2007 10:43 AM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

ADDISON, IL

I am expecting my red heart SA dish and also my Director's Gift...I was really hoping to get the heart dish today as I have my last show fo the year this afternoon and wanted to brign the dish and use it as a booking tool for January shows...argh...

dannyzmom said:
Shipping woes...
I've never heard of shipping woes.

Do you put them in bubble wrap and pack 'em in a cardboard box or do they have to be crated? :confused:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I've never heard of shipping woes.

Do you put them in bubble wrap and pack 'em in a cardboard box or do they have to be crated? :confused:

Plastic wrpa first...they tend to be wet from tears...

I get it - you tear along the dotted line.

Sorry to hear Carolyn - it happens every once in awhile. I've found Murphy works overtime everywhere and always seems to get ahold of my stuff. I'm sure he tore your label while sitting on your box while it was running down the conveyor at the Chicago hub! :)

I hope they come soon!

janetupnorth said:
Sorry to hear Carolyn - it happens every once in awhile. I've found Murphy works overtime everywhere and always seems to get ahold of my stuff. I'm sure he tore your label while sitting on your box while it was running down the conveyor at the Chicago hub! :)

I hope they come soon!
Janet, do you by any chance listen to Dave Ramsey??:D

sfdavis918 said:
Janet, do you by any chance listen to Dave Ramsey??:D

Actually no, but for years (at least a decade) I've been telling bosses to fire Murphy...seems to get to things right before I get there! He likes working 3rd shift at my current company and messing with the conveyor system overnight so something doesn't work in the morning! :D

He's also been known to destroy my water heater, furnance in February on a Saturday when my kids were <1 and 4 and it was below zero out...the list goes on. I always kick his butt though! :D

I wouldn't stress - back in my day w/American Freightways (which was bought by Fedex) they did that b/c of the rules. Your suppose to note exceptions such as box damaged etc. I think that just means what it says the original label was damaged & they replaced it in Chicago & it is working its tail off to get to you. Also, unless a box is taken off a truck & placed on another truck it is rare the scan shows from customer center to customer center. Sometimes my shipped shows in the original spot & no scan until it gets here in town & taken off the truck. Hope that helps!

Sarah
That was funny you asked her about Dave Ramsey because as I read her post about Murphy I was thinking she was a listener too!
We are trying to evict Sallie Mae and it seems Murphy is not welcomed here anymore!
Sorry for the hijack!

It's now showing that package will arrive on teh 18th...and the other one set to arrive today is not here yet and it's 6:38pm and my show today (last one of 07) tanked :(

1. What is the estimated delivery time for the Red Heart SA Dish & Director's Gift?

The estimated delivery time for this product is 2-3 business days. However, please note that delivery times may vary depending on the shipping address and any potential delays with the shipping carrier.

2. Can I track my delivery for the Red Heart SA Dish & Director's Gift?

Yes, you can track your delivery by clicking on the tracking link provided in your order confirmation email. You can also log into your account on our website and view the status of your delivery.

3. What do I do if my Red Heart SA Dish & Director's Gift is not delivered on the estimated delivery date?

If your delivery is not received on the estimated delivery date, please first check the tracking information to see if there are any delays with the shipping carrier. If there are no updates or the package is marked as delivered but you have not received it, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my Red Heart SA Dish & Director's Gift?

If you need to change the shipping address for your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We may be able to update the address if the package has not yet been shipped. Please note that additional fees may apply for address changes.

5. Is there a way to expedite the delivery for the Red Heart SA Dish & Director's Gift?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for this product at this time. However, we strive to deliver our products as quickly as possible and the estimated delivery time is typically within 2-3 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
Back