• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Tracking Numbers for Shipped Packages?

In summary, a shipping tracking number is a unique combination of letters and numbers used to track the movements and delivery status of a package. It can usually be found on shipping confirmation emails, receipts, or labels. To track a package, the tracking number can be entered on the shipping company's website or designated platform. Each package has its own unique tracking number and if the number is not working, it could be due to an error or delay in the shipping company's system.
crissy11
Gold Member
I have a few shows that are just saying Shipped but don't have tracking numbers.. One is from the 7th and couple are on the 14th.. Have I missed something about not showing tracking numbers anymore? Anyone else having this problem?

Crissy, apparently the site isn't being updated. I called last week on a show that had shown as picked for days and days, and the rep told me it was already delivered! No idea why it isn't showing up to date info.

I'm thinking the tech department is so involved with getting the new web ready they're letting things like this slip. I have two online orders marked picked since March 1 and 2 and one from last week marked shipped but no tracking. I am sure they are all delivered though.

My fundraiser also shows shipped but no tracking number. I'll have to check with the host to see if she got the items.

I just called on Friday on this exact thing to find out when an order I placed was going to be delivered (the guest wanted to know). The rep told me that they haven't gotten to update their info in a timely manner but they are working on doing that. If anyone has a question on shipment status, they can tell you what you need to know.

I had this happen on a show I submitted on the 14th.

When I called HO they were able to give me the tracking numbers, no problem

1. What is a shipping tracking number?

A shipping tracking number is a unique combination of letters and numbers assigned to a package or shipment that allows you to track its movements and delivery status.

2. Where can I find my tracking number?

Your tracking number can usually be found on your shipping confirmation email, receipt, or on the shipping label attached to your package. If you are unable to locate it, you can contact the shipping company or retailer for assistance.

3. How do I track my package using the tracking number?

To track your package, you can enter the tracking number on the shipping company's website or their designated tracking platform. This will provide you with real-time updates on the status and location of your package.

4. Can I track multiple packages with one tracking number?

No, each package has its own unique tracking number. If you have multiple packages, you will need to use the corresponding tracking number for each one to track their individual movements and delivery status.

5. Why is my tracking number not working?

If your tracking number is not working, it could be due to an error in the number entered or a delay in the shipping company updating their system. If the issue persists, you can contact the shipping company or retailer for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kitchencop
  • BlessedWifeMommy