1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Shipping to Scotland?

1. Jillb

Jillb Gold Member

My neice in getting married next summer. She and future husband live and work in Scotland, but will be getting married here. Is there anyway to have her gifts send to Scotland? I have seen PC in England. Please advise.

Nov 4, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

If you sell in the US you can not sell in another country unless it is a US military base- so you wouldn't be able to set up a wedding registry to have her items shipped to Scotland.

Nov 4, 2009
  3. Jillb

Jillb Gold Member

I understand what you are saying. I will be selling to her friends and family in the US only. I was just thinking of the best way to ship it to her when she goes back to Scotland.

Nov 4, 2009
  4. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Ahhh, gotcha! I don't THINK you would be able to set it up that way, because they would probably look at that as selling to Scotland- but I would call the Home Office and ask. You might need to have everything shipped to her USPS afterwards, I'm not sure...

Nov 4, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

You can't ship internationally from PC - you would have to box and ship the products yourself.

Nov 4, 2009
  6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

There's a group of UK consultants here:

For those in the UK Group - Pampered Chef

If you were to set up the registry here, you would have to have a US address to have the products sent to, and then arrange for them to be shipped separately to the UK. This means they would be subject to any taxes and customs charges applicable to someone who lives in the UK. Usually someone visiting here is allowed to bring back a certain amount of items on their visit for personal use. That would mean they would have to pack everything in their suitcases. Either way, whether sending or putting the items in your luggage, it would probably get expensive.

You could see if you can reach out to one of the UK representatives. I don't know if they have the Wedding Registry available in the UK. You might be able to speak with one of them about a referral bonus or something.

Nov 4, 2009
  7. Jillb

Jillb Gold Member

Great thoughts everyone!!

I am going to look into the custom issues. My family has an international company that my neice is a rep for. They have to send her samples all the time they should be able to tell me the best way to handle it. We will have everthing shipped to her mom.

Thanks Everyone!!

Nov 4, 2009
  8. swinkate

swinkate Member

I'm in the UK...
    Never one to turn down a show, so let me know if you need a consultant in the UK! I'm sure we can work out some kind of referral fee!!
    Kate

Nov 6, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted