• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Wedding Gifts to Scotland | Shipping Options and Tips

is getting married in the summer and her future husband lives and works in Scotland. She and her fiance want to have the wedding here, but they are worried about sending gifts to Scotland. Pampered Chef offers a registry for UK residents, and Kate is thinking about setting one up. However, she is worried about the cost and potential customs issues. Somebody in the UK Group might be able to help her out.
Jillb
Gold Member
My neice in getting married next summer. She and future husband live and work in Scotland, but will be getting married here. Is there anyway to have her gifts send to Scotland? I have seen PC in England. Please advise.

If you sell in the US you can not sell in another country unless it is a US military base- so you wouldn't be able to set up a wedding registry to have her items shipped to Scotland.

I understand what you are saying. I will be selling to her friends and family in the US only. I was just thinking of the best way to ship it to her when she goes back to Scotland.

Ahhh, gotcha! I don't THINK you would be able to set it up that way, because they would probably look at that as selling to Scotland- but I would call the Home Office and ask. You might need to have everything shipped to her USPS afterwards, I'm not sure...

You can't ship internationally from PC - you would have to box and ship the products yourself.

There's a group of UK consultants here:

For those in the UK Group - Pampered Chef

If you were to set up the registry here, you would have to have a US address to have the products sent to, and then arrange for them to be shipped separately to the UK. This means they would be subject to any taxes and customs charges applicable to someone who lives in the UK. Usually someone visiting here is allowed to bring back a certain amount of items on their visit for personal use. That would mean they would have to pack everything in their suitcases. Either way, whether sending or putting the items in your luggage, it would probably get expensive.

You could see if you can reach out to one of the UK representatives. I don't know if they have the Wedding Registry available in the UK. You might be able to speak with one of them about a referral bonus or something.

Great thoughts everyone!!

I am going to look into the custom issues. My family has an international company that my neice is a rep for. They have to send her samples all the time they should be able to tell me the best way to handle it. We will have everthing shipped to her mom.

Thanks Everyone!!

I'm in the UK...
Never one to turn down a show, so let me know if you need a consultant in the UK! I'm sure we can work out some kind of referral fee!!
Kate

1. How much does shipping to Scotland cost?

The cost of shipping to Scotland varies depending on the weight and size of the package. However, we offer a flat rate of $10 for orders under $75 and free shipping for orders over $75.

2. How long does it take for my order to arrive in Scotland?

Orders to Scotland typically take 7-10 business days to arrive. However, please note that shipping times may vary due to customs clearance and other factors outside of our control.

3. Do you offer international tracking for orders to Scotland?

Yes, we provide international tracking for all orders to Scotland. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to track your package's journey.

4. Are there any additional fees or duties for shipping to Scotland?

Yes, there may be additional fees or duties for orders shipped to Scotland. These fees are determined by the customs regulations of Scotland and are the responsibility of the customer.

5. Can I return or exchange items shipped to Scotland?

Yes, we accept returns and exchanges for items shipped to Scotland. Please refer to our return policy for more information on how to initiate a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Thinker
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • darlinclem