• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Shipping to London from PC: Hassle-Free Wedding Gift Delivery

In summary, the delivery time for direct shipping to London from Pampered Chef is 5-7 business days, with no additional fees included in the product price. Orders can be tracked through the Pampered Chef account and a personalized message can be added during checkout. Some products may not be eligible for direct shipping due to regulations or availability.
Jules711
Silver Member
Is it possible to ship to London (direct ship from PC, of course)? It's the first request I have. It's a wedding gift and they don't want to travel with the gift. Thanks!!

You cannot ship out of the USA unless it's an APO address.

Bummer. Had a feeling. Thanks for the answer. Just wanted to confirm.

1. How long does it take for a wedding gift to be delivered to London through direct shipping from Pampered Chef?

The delivery time for direct shipping to London from Pampered Chef varies depending on the specific product and shipping method chosen. However, most orders arrive within 5-7 business days.

2. Do I have to pay any additional fees for direct shipping to London from Pampered Chef?

No, there are no additional fees for direct shipping to London from Pampered Chef. The shipping cost is already included in the price of the product.

3. Can I track my order for direct shipping to London from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

4. Can I include a personalized message with my direct shipping order to London from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with your direct shipping order to London from Pampered Chef. During the checkout process, there will be an option to add a gift message.

5. Are there any restrictions on what products can be direct shipped to London from Pampered Chef?

Yes, certain products may not be eligible for direct shipping to London from Pampered Chef due to shipping regulations or product availability. These products will be clearly marked on the website and cannot be added to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sushimommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • yankfan24