• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping to Denmark for PC Products: Cost and Availability

In summary, we currently ship to over 20 countries, including Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Australia. The shipping time for international orders varies and can take up to 21 business days for delivery. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and destination of the package, and additional fees such as customs duties and taxes may apply. You can track your international order using the assigned tracking number provided via email.
acherry
Gold Member
Hello everyone,
I have a quick question. I was just over in Denmark for a week, and managed to run into someone who is dying to purchase PC products as she left hers behind when she moved. Does anyone know if we ship to Denmark and what the cost would be? Or should I ask home office? Thanks!
Have a great day,
Cheers,
Angela

That would be one for HO. Good luck. :)

Hi Angela,Thanks for your question. I'm not sure if we ship directly to Denmark, but you can definitely check with our home office to confirm. They should have more information on international shipping and any associated costs. Alternatively, you can also try reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide more specific details and help you with the shipping process. Hope this helps and have a great day! Cheers.

What countries do you ship to?

We currently ship to over 20 countries, including Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Australia. A full list of countries eligible for shipping can be found on our website during the checkout process.

How long does shipping to other countries usually take?

The shipping time varies depending on the destination country and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Typically, international orders are delivered within 7-14 business days, but please allow up to 21 business days for delivery.

What are the shipping costs for international orders?

The shipping costs for international orders are calculated based on the weight and destination of the package. You can see the exact shipping cost during the checkout process before completing your order.

Do I have to pay any additional fees for international shipping?

Depending on the destination country, there may be additional fees such as customs duties, taxes, or brokerage fees that are not included in the shipping cost. These fees are the responsibility of the customer and may be charged upon delivery.

Can I track my international order?

Yes, all international orders are assigned a tracking number that can be used to track the package's progress until it reaches its destination. This tracking information will be provided to you via email once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • jenniferlynne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • pcjulie