• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Shipping Times Improving for Rural Areas?

In summary, it seems that if it's not the EOM or the end of a promotion period, hosts usually receive their shows within a week.
ChefEsther
Gold Member
Hi, I know this comes up every once in a while, I am just wondering how everyone's timing is working out from the time your shows are submitted to getting the UPS truck to your door...

Esther

I see you are in Canada...but here's what just happened for me:

Tuesday NIGHT I submitted a show. Thankfully, I was "on top of things" and printed out her receipts and mailed them out Wednesday morning. YESTERDAY...yes...less than 48 hours from transmission she got box #1 and TODAY she got the other 4 boxes!

Seems if it's not the EOM or end of a promotion period for us, they are ON TOP of things and the hosts get the stuff in their hands within a week! I still tell everyone 1-2 weeks to be safe (since the warehouse DOES get bogged down sometimes) but they are almost ALWAYS plesantly surprised when it gets there WAY EARLY!!

I'm in Canada and I find it takes less than a week from the ship date - which is usually the date after submission from the show!

About 2 weeks for me!

Well, I submitted a show on the 25th, shipping updated as "shipped" early this morning, but the date says the 28th, maybe they didn't update their computer last night...
I'll let you know when I actually get it. I would usually get it by Thursday at the latest, so we'll see.Esther

oops, I forgot to update you! lolSo, here is how my shipping schedule went this past week.Show submitted (Fri) July 25.
Show shipped July 28
Billing info recieved by UPS July 29
Show arrives in Concord (ON) July 30 3am
Show delivered July 30 3pm So, five days... not bad!Esther

Your lucky Esther, the fastest I have ever got mine was 10 days :(

Well, I am in Ontario, I think that might make a difference. But I do love my UPS driver. I live in a rural area & my place isn't the easiest to find. I always know if a package is dropped of by someone else - he has drawn a map on the box for his co-worker lol. And my lane is almost 2 km long through bush (swamp mostly) so if the lane is bad (with either mud & rain or snow & ice) he will call me to meet him & pick it up at the end of the lane or to find an alternate drop off spot. Esther

1. What is the estimated shipping time for my order?

The estimated shipping time for your order depends on several factors such as the availability of the product, your location, and the shipping method chosen at checkout. You can find the estimated shipping time for your specific order by checking the shipping information provided on the product page or your order confirmation email.

2. Can I expedite my shipping for an additional cost?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional cost. You can select this option at checkout and the shipping time will be adjusted accordingly. Please note that expedited shipping is not available for all products and locations.

3. How can I track my order's shipping progress?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order's shipping progress on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

4. Will my order be shipped in multiple packages?

In some cases, your order may be shipped in multiple packages if you have ordered items from different warehouses or if an item is on backorder. You will receive separate tracking numbers for each package and they may arrive at different times.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not been shipped yet, we may be able to change the shipping address for you. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible with your order number and the new shipping address. If your order has already been shipped, we unfortunately cannot change the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • tabnat80