• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delivery Times for My Show: Making It on Time?

I'm in Michigan and my shows usually take about a week to get here. They usually get here within a day or two of being submitted. I would say that you have a good chance of getting your show to your host in time.
kitchenqueen
I was wondering how long everyone's shows have taken to be delivered. So far, most of my shows have arrived in about a week give or take a day or two. Is this normal?? That seems pretty quick!! The reason I am asking, is I am submitting my biggest show yet ( :D $800 in commissionable sales!! woohoo!!) tomorrow morning and I needed it delivered by the 10th or 11th of July. Do you think it will make it in time? I am having it delivered to my house.

I'm not sure where you're located, but I would think it should get there in time. That's over a week's time, but there is a holiday in there. And that's assuming there are no payment issues (like declined credit cards) that hold up the show. My hosts (and I when I have them shipped to me) typically get the shipments within a day or so of them shipping out because we're not far from the Home Office here in Illinois. That's such a great benefit! :)

OH WOW! That is a good benefit!! :)

I am located in southwest Oklahoma. I have 2 credit card payments...I assume they will go through, these women seem to be good for it! That's why I was alittle more worried because of the holiday break and all...it;s my mom's show and I wanted to have everything sorted out for her so that when she came to visit she could just take it all back with her to Texas. She is one of the busiest people I know and wouldn't have as much time to sort everything out herself and not be distracted!! I want the guests from her show to get their orders this year! ;)

I'm with Becky that it does have the benefits of living in IL. Don't forget the end of moth factory, but I think you have a good chance if nothing goes wrong. I would submit it early on (thursday) since it is the end of month there will be a lot of orders being submitted for the benefits ie. Consultant free products. Have you checked on your shipping status on consultants corner. I usually will check that every day when I'm awaiting a shipment that I need at a certain time. Good Luck and hope it all goes well.
:eek:

When I started my PC business I was told to tell my hosts and guests that shipping time is approximately 2 weeks. I rarely have had a show take that long. Lately I have shows ship out the day after I submitted them. I takes 3 business days after it leaves HO to reach me in Oklahoma. You should have no problem unless there is a huge backup at HO or credit card problems. Good luck!!

Shawnna

I live in NY and I usually receive shipments
two days after PC sends it out and they've
been fast about shipping out! I closed a big
show on a Saturday and the order arrived on
Wednesday!

Barb

Thank youThank you all so much for your input!! I am waiting on one more order and will be submitting it this afternoon. I was kind of stressing out lastnight about it and you all help put me at ease. It's not that big of a deal if it doesn't make it here by then, I would just rather it get here while my mom is here in town so I can sort it all out for her and give it all to her. I have 4 outside orders from here I can deliver myself, all my mom would have to do is hand out the orders. Then my mom gave me the host benefits to help get me everything I need for my shows, etc. Isn't she the best!!!!! She literally has EVERYTHING and just wanted to do this to help me. Ofcourse I forced her to order some things though...I would have felt bad taking it all. Thanks again chefs!!

shippingMy stuff seems to anly take 1 week whether its going to Utah or coming to NV i sent a Utah show and a NV show on the same day and they both recieved theres on the same day

My shows have been getting here really fast as well. I am in Middle Tennessee, and I have a show that I put in on Tuesday coming in tomorrow to my host.

Dawn

What is the average delivery time for my Pampered Chef show?

The average delivery time for Pampered Chef shows is approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of your order. However, please keep in mind that this can vary depending on the availability of the products you have ordered.

Can I track the delivery of my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can track the delivery of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the order number. This will show you the status of your order and any tracking information available.

What happens if my Pampered Chef order does not arrive on time?

If your order does not arrive within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve any issues and ensure your order arrives as soon as possible.

Can I request expedited shipping for my Pampered Chef order?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for Pampered Chef orders. Our delivery times are based on standard shipping methods to ensure the best possible service for all of our customers.

What should I do if there is a problem with my Pampered Chef order upon delivery?

If there is an issue with your order upon delivery, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you are satisfied with your Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • SusanPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl