• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Delays: Has There Been an Announcement About Changes?

In summary, if you need to change the shipping time for your order, you can contact the customer service team of the company you ordered from. Whether or not you can make changes after placing your order depends on the company's policies and your order's current status. The processing time for a shipping time change varies and may affect the delivery date of your order. Some companies may charge a fee for changing the shipping time, so it is best to check with their policies or contact customer service for more information.
straitfan
Gold Member
Did I miss some announcement somewhere about shipping times changing? My last 2 orders and now one that I'm currently waiting on seem to be super slow (about 10 days or more). I'm in the Midwest and am used to about a 5 day turnaround (sometimes even speedier, especially around the holidays). My order that I submitted Tues. the 11th is still just showing received. I ordered several $$ worth of stuff for an upcoming vendor event that I have to set up for Wednesday! Feeling very frustrated!!!!

Same here! I am about 2 hours east from home office. I am used to less than a week turnaround. I had a guest need her shipment for a birthday present. Her daughter was coming in town and she wanted to have it for her. No problem....I submitted her order on Monday, November 2nd. It was shipped on Monday, November 9th and arrived 4 days late on Friday the 13th! Good thing I had one in stock and was able to save the birthday surprise! What is up with the slow shipping?

Same here. My catalog show was submitted one day after my cooking show; hers are arriving tomorrow and Thursday, mine will arrive late Saturday, 10 days after submission. Also, why is her show being delivered over 2 separate days????

Chefanne, just a thought.....was one of those shipments a direct ship to guest? Those ship separate from show and are sometimes shipped to different areas or shipped in a different way!

Same here! I have had a show ship three separate days and arrive on three separate days! My host was not too pleased as her home was in chaos those 3 days trying to organize orders! UGH!!

Thanks for letting us know- we might want to adjust our estimates given to customers and hosts.

1. How can I change the shipping time for my order?

To change the shipping time for your order, you can contact the customer service team of the company you ordered from. They will be able to assist you in making the necessary changes.

2. Can I change the shipping time after I have already placed my order?

It depends on the company's policies and the current status of your order. Some companies may allow you to make changes to the shipping time, while others may not. It is best to contact the customer service team to inquire about the possibility of changing the shipping time.

3. How long does it take for a shipping time change to be processed?

The processing time for a shipping time change varies depending on the company and the current status of your order. It is best to contact the customer service team for an estimated processing time.

4. Will changing the shipping time affect the delivery date of my order?

Yes, changing the shipping time may affect the delivery date of your order. It is important to communicate with the company and make sure that the new shipping time will still meet your desired delivery date.

5. Is there a fee for changing the shipping time?

Some companies may charge a fee for changing the shipping time, while others may not. It is best to check with the company's policies or contact their customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • D_Patel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjulie_sc
  • esavvymom