• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placing an Order for 14 Individual Gifts: Help Needed

In summary, to place an order for 14 individual gifts, you can do so online or by phone with our customer service hotline. You can choose to order all 14 gifts at once or place multiple orders. Each gift can be personalized and bulk discounts are available for orders of 14 or more. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal for online orders, and also accept check or money order for phone orders. Payment must be received before your order can be processed.
nashaynelson
I have a customer that is placing an order for 14 medium round stones and wants each one sent to an individual and not the host he is ordering through. These are client gifts for his business and he does not want any pricing info sent with it. I have only dealt with the ship to host option before so I am not sure what paperwork would be sent. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

I would think it would just be a packing slip. There's nothing about prices in any of the papers we get in shipments. Even as a host.

Nice sale, btw!

Thanks! I was hoping there was no pricing info because they said if there was, they were cancelling the order, so yay!!!

1. How can I place an order for 14 individual gifts?

To place an order for 14 individual gifts, you can either do it online through our website or by calling our customer service hotline. Our representatives will be happy to assist you with your order.

2. Do I have to order all 14 gifts at once?

No, you can choose to order all 14 gifts at once or you can place multiple orders for smaller quantities. Our system will automatically calculate the total cost and shipping fees for each order.

3. Can I personalize each gift?

Yes, you can personalize each gift with a special message or name. Simply include the personalization details in the order form or let our customer service representative know when you call to place your order.

4. Are there any bulk discounts for ordering 14 gifts?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 14 or more gifts. You can contact our customer service team for more information on our bulk pricing options.

5. What payment methods do you accept?

We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal for online orders. For orders placed over the phone, we also accept check or money order as payment options. Please note that your order will not be processed until payment is received.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kate0831
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • keynibear