• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Orders Around the Holidays - Experience?

In summary, delivery times for holiday orders may vary and typically take 3-7 business days to arrive. You can track your order and change the shipping address if it hasn't been shipped yet. The last day to place an order for guaranteed delivery before Christmas varies and there may be special holiday shipping promotions and discounts available.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I noticed it says shipping orders Dec 06. I also know after this many years that around this time of year that is usually never right. Anyone submit a show after the 6th and get it yet? Just wondering how fast they are moving. Thanks!

My last show was submitted on 12/5 and items were received (South Dakota) on 12/8 and 12/9 in North Carolina..not sure if that helps you!

I submitted a show on 12/7, and one box shipped on Friday, the second box shipped today.
It still says "Shipping .... through 12/6".

I submitted a show on the 9th & it shipped today with tracking numbers saying it will be delivered to san antonio on the 15th.

Thank you ladies! I knew that date was wrong!

1. How long will it take for my holiday order to arrive?

Delivery times for holiday orders may vary depending on the shipping method and your location. Typically, orders can take anywhere from 3-7 business days to arrive.

2. Can I track my holiday order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account or by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

3. What is the last day to place an order for guaranteed delivery before Christmas?

The last day to place an order for guaranteed delivery before Christmas will vary depending on your location and shipping method. We recommend checking our holiday shipping deadlines for specific dates.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my holiday order?

If your order has not yet shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the delivery address.

5. Are there any special holiday shipping promotions or discounts?

We often have special holiday shipping promotions and discounts available. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SusanPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies