• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Change the Shipping Address for a Mystery Host Catalog Party?

In summary, you need to enter your host information in the hostess box, then click "host order" and "imput order." Then enter your c/o in address #1 and your address in address #2. If you don't do this, you will get messed up.
stacieka
I am having a mystery host catalog party but wan the shipment sent to me. How do I do this but still enter a different host/address? Does that make sense? I hope so.

Stacie

Basically when you create the show in Pampered Partner, you'll put your information (address) in as the host. You will need to go back and probably edit some of this once you pick your mystery host. Don't choose consultant as host because then you won't be able to get all the benefits (and commission). What you'll do once you have your winner is fill it out like this:
Jane Smith
c/o YOUR NAME
YOUR ADDRESS
YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

This way, SHE is listed as the host, but it shows it's being shipped to you. Double check this when you get that screen that confirms the address it should be shipped to.

You could give her an extra bonus if you're feeling generous and if any bookings come out of your show, add it as a booking. Then at that person's party, the mystery host winner can get the booking bonus. :)

I am confused. Do you not get commision on shows you the consultant hosts? I just sent in a big show for Christmas, and I was the hostess, do I not get commision on it. I know I do not get hostess benefits from shows booked from mine, but I thought I still get commision.

When you are the host of your own party, you get commission on the GUESTS orders, but not orders you place as the host (like anything you'd buy at the discount level you earn). Sorry if I was confusing! :)

Thank you for clarifying. I am in my SS#3- and I find myself second-guessing myself, and am afraid at times I get things mixed up. Can you answer one thing for me though, because I could not find it in my manual. When an order is part of a show, but direct-shipped (which most of mine were with my Christmas show) does home office mail the reciept with guarantee?

No, you would need to mail the "guest" a receipt because nothing comes with the direct-ship products. It's a good excuse to put a flyer in there about upcoming specials and maybe a blurb about catalog shows if they're out of town. :)

thanks! where do I put the c/o part?

use Address line #1Then on line 2 put the street address.

Name: Sue Host
Add line #1: C/O Your name here
Add line #2: 534 N. 40th Street

and so on.

Thank you so much. I guess I have soem printing to do then.

Do you have a copy of the letter you mail with the receipt?

I want to make sure it doesn't happen to you, what happened to me two weeks ago.

I changed the host info but not the shipping info when the host order was imputed. This is what HO told me.

Enter hostess info as usual in the hostess box. Then click host order and imput order. Click on special shipping and then enter c/o your name in address #1 and then your address in address #2.

I didn't do that part and got royally messed up. I had to go and pick up the orders at the hostess's house who was on vacation. and at another hostess who didn't pay me, but did when I showed up at her door ready to take the boxes.

I hope I didn't confuse you any further, but I do hope it helps.

What are the shipping options available for Pampered Chef orders?

There are currently two shipping options for Pampered Chef orders: Standard Shipping and Expedited Shipping. Standard Shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while Expedited Shipping takes 2-3 business days. Please note that these time frames may vary depending on the shipping address and any potential delays.

How much does shipping cost for Pampered Chef orders?

The shipping cost for Pampered Chef orders varies depending on the total purchase amount and the chosen shipping option. Standard Shipping starts at $6.99 for orders under $75, and Expedited Shipping starts at $12.99 for orders under $100. For orders over these amounts, shipping costs may increase accordingly.

Can I track my Pampered Chef order during shipping?

Yes, you can track your Pampered Chef order during shipping by logging into your account on our website and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view your order status and tracking information, which will be updated once your order has shipped.

Does Pampered Chef offer international shipping?

At this time, Pampered Chef only offers shipping within the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska. We do not currently offer international shipping options.

What should I do if my Pampered Chef order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please first check the tracking information for any updates. If there are no updates or your order shows as delivered but you have not received it, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work with the shipping carrier to resolve any issues and ensure your order is delivered to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • PCMelissa