• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Concerns: First Show Submit Fluke or Normal Process?

L
ltkacz
This is my SS2 month. The very first show I had was 9/14. I submitted the show 9/20 (Tuesday) and the hostess received everything on 9/23 (Friday).

Was that a 1st show submit "fluke" on shipping. It seems like the remainder of my shows are taking weeks to ship. I submitted a show on 10/13 and it is still showing as "received".

Is this normal? I don't want to tell my hosts one thing, and the exact opposit happens.

Thanks.

Not normalI just received an email from my director that had been passed down from HO:

I want to share some information with you about shipping. In September,
we received approximately 49% of our orders during the last week of the
month, and 24% on the last day of the month. As a result, it has taken
the Distribution Center until October 7 to process all of the September
orders. We are currently processing the orders received in early October.

However, I would like to make you aware that on Monday we experienced an
outage in the Distribution Center. Unfortunately, one of the Distribution
Center’s main computer hubs malfunctioned and we were unable to process
orders for 24 hours. The problem has been repaired and the Distribution
Center is again running at maximum capacity. All orders received through
October 10 should ship by October 15, and we’ll be back to a quick
turnaround time by the middle of next week.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause your hosts and guests.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon!

I guess they are more behind than they thoughtbecause today is the 19th and they are still shipping the orders rec'd through the 10th.

Thanks for posting this though. I was wondering why stuff was taking so long to ship!

Takes a long time for meHello, I'm from Canada and here it takes me at least 2 weeks to get my orders here in British Columbia. The longest was 19 days the shortest has been 13 days!!!! :rolleyes:

I usually tell my hosts that barring any delays in the H.O., shipping usually takes 7 to 10 business days. Most of the time it arrives faster, so they are pleasantly surprised.

1. Was my first show's quick shipping a fluke?

It is possible that your first show's quick shipping was a fluke, as there are many factors that can affect shipping times such as product availability and warehouse workload. However, it is also possible that your hostess may have chosen a faster shipping option or that your consultant expedited the order.

2. Why are my other shows taking longer to ship?

As mentioned before, there are various factors that can affect shipping times. It is also important to note that shipping times can vary depending on the time of year and the volume of orders being processed. Your consultant may also be prioritizing orders based on urgency or product availability.

3. Is this delay in shipping normal?

While it is not uncommon for orders to take longer to ship, it is always best to communicate with your consultant and hostess to get a better understanding of the specific circumstances surrounding your orders. They will be able to provide the most accurate information regarding shipping times.

4. How should I communicate this to my hosts?

It is important to be transparent and honest with your hosts about shipping times. Let them know that while delays in shipping may occur, you and your consultant are doing everything possible to get their orders delivered as soon as possible. You can also suggest that they choose a faster shipping option if it is available.

5. Can I expect the same shipping experience for all my shows?

Every show and order is unique and may experience varying shipping times. It is best to communicate with your consultant and hostess for each individual show to get a more accurate expectation of shipping times. Your consultant may also be able to provide tips or suggestions for faster shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzballard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kam