• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Question- Recruiting Promo

In summary, it seems that the kitchen appliances are shipping out quite quickly. However, it is possible to receive an item after it has shipped if it is in stock.
mscharf
Just wanted to see how quickly the kitchen appliances were shipping out? I know it says 4-6 weeks, but wanted to see if they were shipping quicker!! My hubby really wants to the Kreuig!!

HA! My consultant submitted her qualifying show on Sunday. I had my waffle maker on FRIDAY. She had her skillet on Thursday! My national conference bonus appliance was on Back order, so it shipped a few days later, but I think I'm scheduled to get it today or tomorrow. So depending on the availability of the item, it seems very fast!!!

Whacky. I have my Keurig- got it Friday. I have not, however, received my toaster or deep fryer. I am also getting the waffle maker as my next selection. Wahoo!
Consultant 1 qualified August 15, # 2 the 22nd, and the third will submit her qualifying show this week.

I was just wondering this myself... my keurig came... but my under counter cd player thingy didn't.... I'm confused because it said my selection had shipped and just the keurig came. So I went back to look at the email, which I left in my spam folder... and outlook deleted it so I can't even call. :( I really want my cd player... I can't wait to rock out to my ipod while cooking!

how did you know when your items shipped??

mscharf said:
how did you know when your items shipped??

I actually received an email with the tracking number. A few days later I received a second one with another tracking number. It didn't tell me which one shipped. But I figured it out based on the weight of the package, in my case.

I'm guessing availability of each item will have a lot to do with it, and possibly where it's coming from? I think mine came from a place in FL - but one was on BO, so it's taking longer. Dunno....sorry your items haven't come yet!

I submitted my qualifying show on Tuesday and rec'd my Keurig on Friday! Since we already have a Keurig, my husband wants to put this one in his garage!!! We'll see about that!! Still waiting on my deep fryer but I'm hoping for tomorrow!

I just signed a recruit last week. Will I be notified to pick an appliance?

cochef said:
I just signed a recruit last week. Will I be notified to pick an appliance?

If she qualifies in her first 30-days, yes.

oops - forgot about that. thanks for the reminder

1. What is the "Shipping Question - Recruiting Promo"?

The "Shipping Question - Recruiting Promo" is a promotional campaign created by a company to attract potential employees by offering a shipping discount or reimbursement for those who are relocating for a new job.

2. How does the "Shipping Question - Recruiting Promo" work?

The company will typically provide a specific code or instructions for new hires to use when arranging their shipping to their new location. Once the shipping is completed, the employee can submit proof of their shipping expenses to the company for reimbursement or discount.

3. Can all employees take advantage of the "Shipping Question - Recruiting Promo"?

It depends on the specific terms and conditions set by the company. Some may only offer the promo to new hires, while others may extend it to current employees who need to relocate for a job transfer or promotion.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "Shipping Question - Recruiting Promo"?

Again, this will vary depending on the company. Some may have a maximum amount for reimbursement or a specific timeframe in which the shipping must be completed. It's important to carefully read the details of the promo before taking advantage of it.

5. How can I find out if my company offers the "Shipping Question - Recruiting Promo"?

You can ask your HR department or check for any information on your company's website or internal communication channels. If you are in the process of applying for a job, you can also inquire about the promo during the interview process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies