• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Question and Items for Sale

In summary, Deb Lloyd has some items she would like to sell. If you are interested, she prefers to sell through PayPal. She has open and unopened packs of wedding invitations, a catalog pin, season's best, order forms, recipe cards, and a black and white table runner.
DebinNC
I've got some items I'd like to sell. If you are interested, please contact me privately. I prefer PayPal, too. I'm also wondering how most people prefer to have things shipped. Is Priority usually OK?For $30 plus the cost of shipping, I have the following ready to be boxed up and sent out:3 packs of Wedding Invitations1 opened and 1 unopened packs of the ABC's of Breast Cancer bookmarks and 7 Breast Cancer Awareness pinsTeeny catalog pin from the conference: Spring 2011 (MFP is on the cover)Season's Best:
s/s 2011- 4 with my label on the back
s/s 2010- 9 with my label on the back
s/s 2012- 2 with no label and f/w 2011- 15 with no labelInvitations:
4 packs with the chocolate tort and whipped cream picture
Opened pack with the Rocky Road Brownie DessertA bunch of 2 paged order forms. Maybe about 60 or more with shipping of $4.75Recipe Cards:
20 Chicken Piccata Pasta
18 Antipasti Pull Apart Bread
24 Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes
27 Blue Cheese and Bacon Potato CrispsThe following I would like to sell separately, plus the cost of shipping. Of course if you are interested in what is above, I will try to get it all in 1 box:Gently Used Catalog Tote: $10Gently Used Sling Bag: $10Booking and Recruiting Slide: $10Carry Tote (large that came with kit 3 years ago. Any suggestions on how to ship this would be greatly appreciated :)) $15Black and White Table Runner that says "Get the More You're Looking For" and "Hostesses Receive Free Products." $15

Last edited:
Do you still have these 3 items?
Paisely Print Oven Mitt: $5
Paisely Print Square Oven Pad: $4 (both of these were opened to show guests, but never used)
Paisely Lunch Tote: $6 (brand new and still wrapped)

i would like the PC notebooks, have they been used? what size are they? Can you take a photo?- please email me at [email protected]

Thank you :)

Yes, I still have these. Email me at [email protected] and I can package them up and give you a shipping cost.

Just sent.you a pm :) Thanks!!

1. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

The shipping time for your order will depend on the availability of the item(s) you have purchased. Most orders are shipped within 2-3 business days, but some items may have a longer processing time. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.

2. Can I change my shipping address after I have placed my order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but it may not always be possible depending on the status of your order.

3. Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. We are unable to ship to any other international locations.

4. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your package on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

5. Can I return an item that I have purchased online?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return the item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that all returned items must be in their original packaging and in unused condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinNC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • pcmealswithme