• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Info Issues at CC - Have You Experienced This?

In summary, the shipments for Oct 15th are still showing as shipped, but there is no tracking information available.
pampered1224
Silver Member
HAs anyone else gone to CC and looked for shipping info in the last two days? I went ot check on a show and it says it shipped, I got the e-mail that it shipped but there are no tracking numbers listed? Is it just me?

pampered1224 said:
HAs anyone else gone to CC and looked for shipping info in the last two days? I went ot check on a show and it says it shipped, I got the e-mail that it shipped but there are no tracking numbers listed? Is it just me?

Yep - I have that for a show and an online order. The status is still saying shipping shows for Oct 15th...:confused:

Same here in Canada. Can't rely on the tracking anymore!

Yup, it's been terrible for all of my shipping status: shows, rep. parts, online orders... Didn't they update the website Friday night? Guess what got messed up ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Yep - I have that for a show and an online order. The status is still saying shipping shows for Oct 15th...:confused:

Same here. I'm at work so I don't have time to sit on hold with Customer Service. Urg:confused:

I am at work as well so I did send an e-mail to them. Geez! For a minute there I though maybe I did something wrong!

I just looked, same issue here to.

Same issue with me today. Closed on 10/17, Shipment Status: Shipped with no other info or links. I actually called Solution Center and all they could tell me was "it was shipped today." They couldn't give me more info!

My e-mail notifications confirming shipment are missing the link too.

I was concerned myself. For 3 days an order says picked, but the status never changed. I did finally get an email that it was shipped. But under shipment status it still says picked with no tracking #. I just wanted to tell the host the day it will arrive.
Also, I had placed a small $4 replacement parts order and for some reason it says on hold. I have no idea why! I didn't get an email about it. I am trying to avoid calling HO. I will wait and see.

Dear John,

This tells me a lot! NOT!!
And there still is nothing there for tracking.
I resent another one hoping for a better respomse. Like that they acknoledged there is a problem! Have you all been e-mailing the solution center? If not, they may not know the full scope of the problem.

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The tracking information is showing that everything was delivered yesterday, 10-20-09. I am sorry you had problems tracking these shipments. Please advise if you require additional assistance.

Jill Ungaro
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
The Pampered Chef

Visit the Charitable Giving section of Consultant’s Corner for great ideas on how you can Help Whip Cancer® during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.

I just got off the phone with HO. They are aware of the problem, and are working on getting it fixed. Meanwhile, they can give you your tracking number over the phone (if it shipped out over 24 hours ago). I was able to get a tracking number on the order that left yesterday, but not on my supply order that left today.

Great news. I was surprised when that e-mail came in because it sounded like no one knew of a problem.

I got an email yesterday saying it was shipped yesterday. Imagine my surprise when I got the box today because it had been shipped on Monday! I just submitted on the 15th so that was really fast!

pampered1224 said:
Great news. I was surprised when that e-mail came in because it sounded like no one knew of a problem.

I got a bit of a surprise this evening, as a box from PC was sitting on my doorstep - this from the order I was told shipped today (it's marked box 2 of 2, and is a portion of my supply order). I suppose I'll get the rest of it tomorrow :)

I put a supply order in on the 9th of Oct and is still released for picking I am totally out of order forms I emailed all they said was for me to get some from one of my cluster family I would not have to if they would have shipped.

1. What are the typical shipping times for Pampered Chef orders?

The standard shipping time for Pampered Chef orders is 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on the shipping method selected and the destination of the order.

2. Is there a way to track my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order Status" tab. You can also track your order by using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.

3. My order has not arrived within the expected shipping time. What should I do?

If your order has not arrived within the expected shipping time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to look into the issue and provide a resolution.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if the order has already been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

5. Are there any additional fees for shipping Pampered Chef orders?

In addition to the cost of the products, there may be shipping fees and taxes applied to your order. These fees will be displayed at checkout before you complete your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies