1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Shipping Problem

1. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

HAs anyone else gone to CC and looked for shipping info in the last two days? I went ot check on a show and it says it shipped, I got the e-mail that it shipped but there are no tracking numbers listed? Is it just me?

Oct 20, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Yep - I have that for a show and an online order. The status is still saying shipping shows for Oct 15th...:confused:

Oct 20, 2009
  3. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

Same here in Canada. Can't rely on the tracking anymore!

Oct 20, 2009
  4. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Yup, it's been terrible for all of my shipping status: shows, rep. parts, online orders... Didn't they update the website Friday night? Guess what got messed up ;)

Oct 20, 2009
  5. ChefMichele1

ChefMichele1 Member

Same here. I'm at work so I don't have time to sit on hold with Customer Service. Urg:confused:

Oct 20, 2009
  6. pampered1224

I am at work as well so I did send an e-mail to them. Geez! For a minute there I though maybe I did something wrong!

Oct 20, 2009
  7. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I just looked, same issue here to.

Oct 20, 2009
  8. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

Same issue with me today. Closed on 10/17, Shipment Status: Shipped with no other info or links. I actually called Solution Center and all they could tell me was "it was shipped today." They couldn't give me more info!

Oct 20, 2009
  9. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

My e-mail notifications confirming shipment are missing the link too.

Oct 21, 2009
  10. lisasfuncooking

lisasfuncooking Member

I was concerned myself. For 3 days an order says picked, but the status never changed. I did finally get an email that it was shipped. But under shipment status it still says picked with no tracking #. I just wanted to tell the host the day it will arrive.
    Also, I had placed a small $4 replacement parts order and for some reason it says on hold. I have no idea why! I didn't get an email about it. I am trying to avoid calling HO. I will wait and see.

11. pampered1224

Dear John,

This tells me a lot! NOT!!
    And there still is nothing there for tracking.
    I resent another one hoping for a better respomse. Like that they acknoledged there is a problem! Have you all been e-mailing the solution center? If not, they may not know the full scope of the problem.

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The tracking information is showing that everything was delivered yesterday, 10-20-09. I am sorry you had problems tracking these shipments. Please advise if you require additional assistance.

Jill Ungaro
    Solution Center Representative
    The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
    The Pampered Chef

Visit the Charitable Giving section of Consultant’s Corner for great ideas on how you can Help Whip Cancer® during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.

Oct 21, 2009
  12. SpiritdancerIA

SpiritdancerIA Member Gold Member

I just got off the phone with HO. They are aware of the problem, and are working on getting it fixed. Meanwhile, they can give you your tracking number over the phone (if it shipped out over 24 hours ago). I was able to get a tracking number on the order that left yesterday, but not on my supply order that left today.

13. pampered1224

Great news. I was surprised when that e-mail came in because it sounded like no one knew of a problem.

Oct 21, 2009
  14. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I got an email yesterday saying it was shipped yesterday. Imagine my surprise when I got the box today because it had been shipped on Monday! I just submitted on the 15th so that was really fast!

Oct 21, 2009
  15. SpiritdancerIA

SpiritdancerIA Member Gold Member

I got a bit of a surprise this evening, as a box from PC was sitting on my doorstep - this from the order I was told shipped today (it's marked box 2 of 2, and is a portion of my supply order). I suppose I'll get the rest of it tomorrow :)

16. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

I put a supply order in on the 9th of Oct and is still released for picking I am totally out of order forms I emailed all they said was for me to get some from one of my cluster family I would not have to if they would have shipped.

Oct 21, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted