1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Shipping on promo items

1. JennLizFran

JennLizFran Member Gold Member

Hello! Does anyone know if we can track shipping on promo items we earned? Specifically the 2 free stones for new consultants? Thanks!

Sep 4, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I'm not sure, but I think they show up as a G type show. Check your adjustment page (go in like you are doing an online adjustment for a show. If it is listed there you can then take that number, add 01 and try to track it on FedEx by reference number.

Good luck and congratulations on earning them!

3. JennLizFran

Thank you! They're not showing on the shipping page or adjustments page...darn!

Sep 4, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

You could always call HO and ask. Just let them know you need to know if your stone will show up before the show you have scheduled (or something like that).

5. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

mine just showed up one day! it never showed up on cc anywhere! but i submitted it on a friday and got my free 2 stones on that next wed!!! very fast shipping!!!!

Sep 4, 2009
  6. JennLizFran

Great! Just curious b/c as per my other thread, I'm giving the lid to a customer. I wonder if I'll be able to do an online adjustment if it doesn't show on cc?

Sep 4, 2009
Have something to add?