• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef: Will My Special Shipping Reach Its Destination in Time?

In summary, PC messed up the shipping on my order. I am now waiting for them to call me back. I had one order with special shipping that was supposed to go to a guests sister in Texas. It even states it on the submission that I printed out but it is on its way here to Hawaii. This is supposed to be a Christmas present...will PC make sure its there on time?Sounds like a mis-sort on UPS's part. I worked for UPS for two years and they go above and beyond in getting those things worked out. You might call their CS dept with tracking number so that they know that YOU know it is headed in the wrong direction. I have seen them buy a plane ticket for
stacieka
PC messedup the shipping on my order. i am now waiting for them to call me back. I had one order with special shipping that was supposed to go to a guests sister in Texas. It even states it on the submission that I printed out but it is on its way here to Hawaii. This is supposed to be a Christmas present...will PC make sure its there on time?

Sounds like a mis-sort on UPS's part. I worked for UPS for two years and they go above and beyond in getting those things worked out. You might call their CS dept with tracking number so that they know that YOU know it is headed in the wrong direction. I have seen them buy a plane ticket for an overnight package that missed it's plane in order to get it to the customer on time.

Since we are still a week away and customers can still place orders (with higher shipping) and get them in time, I would feel pretty safe in saying that it will make it. But I'm sure it is going to drive you crazy until it does.

are you sure it is on it's way to hawaii? Sometimes on the ups tracking it will state delivered and some other address. They use the tracking numbers over I guess. anyways, if you wait a little while it will then have the correct address on there. just a thought.

I didn't even think about that. Yes, they do re-use the tracking numbers. Look at the delivery date....it might be an old date. Give it a day or two and the right state will show up :) Re-using the tracking numbers has scared MANY consultants...myself included :)

what happened was they only sent me 2 tracking numbers but there were 3 boxes. I am happy to say the 3rd is on its way to texas thanks!

1. Will my order be shipped on time?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to ship out all orders as soon as possible. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose. We recommend selecting expedited shipping if you need your order by a specific date.

2. How can I track my shipment?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number on our website to track the status of your shipment.

3. What if my order does not arrive on time?

If your order does not arrive by the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer service team. We will do our best to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to update the shipping address before it is shipped out.

5. Do you offer international shipping?

Unfortunately, at this time we only offer shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are constantly evaluating our shipping options and hope to expand to international shipping in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Intrepid_Chef