1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Shipping mess up

1. stacieka

stacieka Member

PC messedup the shipping on my order. i am now waiting for them to call me back. I had one order with special shipping that was supposed to go to a guests sister in Texas. It even states it on the submission that I printed out but it is on its way here to Hawaii. This is supposed to be a Christmas present...will PC make sure its there on time?

Dec 16, 2005
  2. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

Sounds like a mis-sort on UPS's part. I worked for UPS for two years and they go above and beyond in getting those things worked out. You might call their CS dept with tracking number so that they know that YOU know it is headed in the wrong direction. I have seen them buy a plane ticket for an overnight package that missed it's plane in order to get it to the customer on time.

Dec 16, 2005
  3. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

Since we are still a week away and customers can still place orders (with higher shipping) and get them in time, I would feel pretty safe in saying that it will make it. But I'm sure it is going to drive you crazy until it does.

Dec 16, 2005
  4. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

are you sure it is on it's way to hawaii? Sometimes on the ups tracking it will state delivered and some other address. They use the tracking numbers over I guess. anyways, if you wait a little while it will then have the correct address on there. just a thought.

Dec 16, 2005
  5. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

I didn't even think about that. Yes, they do re-use the tracking numbers. Look at the delivery date....it might be an old date. Give it a day or two and the right state will show up :) Re-using the tracking numbers has scared MANY consultants...myself included :)

Dec 16, 2005
  6. stacieka

stacieka Member

what happened was they only sent me 2 tracking numbers but there were 3 boxes. I am happy to say the 3rd is on its way to texas thanks!

Dec 17, 2005
Have something to add?