• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping mess up

stacieka

Nov 9, 2005
PC messedup the shipping on my order. i am now waiting for them to call me back. I had one order with special shipping that was supposed to go to a guests sister in Texas. It even states it on the submission that I printed out but it is on its way here to Hawaii. This is supposed to be a Christmas present...will PC make sure its there on time?

GeorgiaPeach

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 22, 2005
Sounds like a mis-sort on UPS's part. I worked for UPS for two years and they go above and beyond in getting those things worked out. You might call their CS dept with tracking number so that they know that YOU know it is headed in the wrong direction. I have seen them buy a plane ticket for an overnight package that missed it's plane in order to get it to the customer on time.

ShanaSmith

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2005
Since we are still a week away and customers can still place orders (with higher shipping) and get them in time, I would feel pretty safe in saying that it will make it. But I'm sure it is going to drive you crazy until it does.

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
are you sure it is on it's way to hawaii? Sometimes on the ups tracking it will state delivered and some other address. They use the tracking numbers over I guess. anyways, if you wait a little while it will then have the correct address on there. just a thought.

GeorgiaPeach

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 22, 2005
I didn't even think about that. Yes, they do re-use the tracking numbers. Look at the delivery date....it might be an old date. Give it a day or two and the right state will show up :) Re-using the tracking numbers has scared MANY consultants...myself included :)

stacieka

Nov 9, 2005
what happened was they only sent me 2 tracking numbers but there were 3 boxes. I am happy to say the 3rd is on its way to texas thanks!