• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Shipping Options: Ship to Me or Pick Up - School Fundraising Tips

In summary, if you are doing a fundraiser and the host does not want people to choose "ship to host", you can have the option to have the product shipped to you and then have someone help you get it delivered.
ChefMary412
Is there a way to not allow people to choose "ship to host" for a fundraiser? In the fundraiser I am doing, the host does not want that as an option. I am now thinking I should have the option open, but ship to me and then set a "pick up time" at the school?
What is your experience?

have it shipped to you - no problem... I have done it twice... they like it better because they don't have to sort it all out. I like it because I won't have to worry about anyone making a mistake and making me or PC look bad. :eek:)

I agree. Have it shipped to you. If it's very large and you have a volunteer or two, they could help sort. Then having a pick up day would be great, esp if the products shouldn't be simply sent home with the child. Twixits...fine...anything breakable...not so much.Plus, if everyone has to choose direct ship, it may cut down on sales. Maybe you don't have that issue where you are, but people are VERY sensitive to shipping here.

How do you manage that with the fundraiser check having to be paid to the same address?

What I did because they wanted the order to come to me was put C/O Me and the check came in the fundraisers name.

Dina Atnip said:
What I did because they wanted the order to come to me was put C/O Me and the check came in the fundraisers name.

I looked back at my funraiser and I did the same thing. I put C/O me after selecting the "Shipping Address" so it all worked out. I'll probably do the same thing for my RFL fundraiser next month...my team and I are gathering orders and I told them I'll have it shipped to me and then they'll help me get it delivered.

Thanks.. I think I will do that. I can have it ship to me.. I would rather people not have to pay more shipping, when I can just help them out a little... it should be in town mostly anyways.

1. What is the difference between ship to me and pick up for fundraiser shipping options?

The ship to me option means that the products will be shipped directly to the customer's specified address, while pick up means the customer will have to pick up the products from a designated location.

2. Can I choose either option for my fundraiser or do I have to stick with one?

You can choose either option for your fundraiser. It is up to your preference and what works best for your organization and customers.

3. How long does it take for the products to arrive if I choose the ship to me option?

The shipping time will vary depending on the shipping address and shipping method chosen. Generally, it can take 5-7 business days for standard shipping and 2-3 business days for expedited shipping.

4. Is there an extra cost for choosing the pick up option?

No, there is no extra cost for choosing the pick up option. However, the customer will need to arrange transportation for the products from the designated pick up location.

5. Can I change my shipping option after I have already placed my fundraiser order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, the shipping option cannot be changed. It is important to carefully consider and choose the best shipping option for your fundraiser before placing the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies