1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Shipping fundrasier

1. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

Is there a way to not allow people to choose "ship to host" for a fundraiser? In the fundraiser I am doing, the host does not want that as an option. I am now thinking I should have the option open, but ship to me and then set a "pick up time" at the school?
    What is your experience?

Mar 29, 2009
  2. gbakes27

gbakes27 Member Gold Member

have it shipped to you - no problem... I have done it twice... they like it better because they don't have to sort it all out. I like it because I won't have to worry about anyone making a mistake and making me or PC look bad. :eek:)

Mar 29, 2009
  3. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

I agree. Have it shipped to you. If it's very large and you have a volunteer or two, they could help sort. Then having a pick up day would be great, esp if the products shouldn't be simply sent home with the child. Twixits...fine...anything breakable...not so much.

Plus, if everyone has to choose direct ship, it may cut down on sales. Maybe you don't have that issue where you are, but people are VERY sensitive to shipping here.

Mar 29, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

How do you manage that with the fundraiser check having to be paid to the same address?

Mar 29, 2009
  5. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

What I did because they wanted the order to come to me was put C/O Me and the check came in the fundraisers name.

Mar 29, 2009
  6. lauradahl

lauradahl Member

I looked back at my funraiser and I did the same thing. I put C/O me after selecting the "Shipping Address" so it all worked out. I'll probably do the same thing for my RFL fundraiser next month...my team and I are gathering orders and I told them I'll have it shipped to me and then they'll help me get it delivered.

Mar 30, 2009
  7. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

Thanks.. I think I will do that. I can have it ship to me.. I would rather people not have to pay more shipping, when I can just help them out a little... it should be in town mostly anyways.

Mar 30, 2009
Have something to add?