• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Fundraiser Orders: How Does Shipping Work for Distant Guests?

In summary, Cheryl Mackey says that she received an order that was missing 14 products and one was broken. She was glad that she received the order first. The missing products were eventually mailed to her, but the baggings were not. She plans to do another fundraiser and is concerned about having to deliver the products three hours away.
Princess
Is everything direct shipped? or does it all go to me or the chairperson for distribution?

I have everything shipped to me because that way I can go through each box and make sure that everything is okay and if something is missing or broken, I can take care of it right away.

I did a fundraiser for the Relay for Life back in May (the show total was $4,482.50), when I receive the order there were 11 boxes. I received only 5 packing slips and NO BAGS. 14 products were missing and 1 was broken.

I was glad that I was received the order first.

good idea txs

That's a good idea. I am doing a fundraiser in two weeks and I was wondering if I could have the products individually shipped to each person. This fundraiser is going to be taking place at a coffee shop (bake sale + pampered chef) and of course I will not be knowing any of these people. RFS said the merchandise and check would be mailed seperately. I just want to know if the merchandise can be individually shipped to those in that city. Also, if someone does not want to ship directly, does the $4 shipping still count?

Cheryl Mackey
Making your life less stressful in the kitchen!

yes--if someone wants to just pay the $4 and have it shipped to you they can. If they want to have it shipped to them all you have to do is when you're putting in the show is click on the icon that says shipping. Put there info in and click special shipping at the bottom of the page. So as long as the show all together is $150 the guests only have to pay the $4 shipping fee...I hope i didn't confuse you to much

That was a fantastic fundraiser. Good Job

tiffanypc05 said:
yes--if someone wants to just pay the $4 and have it shipped to you they can. If they want to have it shipped to them all you have to do is when you're putting in the show is click on the icon that says shipping. Put there info in and click special shipping at the bottom of the page. So as long as the show all together is $150 the guests only have to pay the $4 shipping fee...I hope i didn't confuse you to much

I don't understand. I thought that individual shipping cost more than $4. Did you mean that those who want it sshipped to the consultant only pays $4. I am also planning to do a fundraiser out of town and people from a three hour area will be coming. I really do not want to have to deliver items 3 hours away.

Everytime I do individual shipping for a show, the guest has to pay the individual shipping based on the purchase price not the $4 like th eother host that get it to go to the consultant or host.

sillylittlechef said:
I don't understand. I thought that individual shipping cost more than $4. Did you mean that those who want it sshipped to the consultant only pays $4. I am also planning to do a fundraiser out of town and people from a three hour area will be coming. I really do not want to have to deliver items 3 hours away.
A Fundraiser is a cooking show. The only difference is that the organization gets cash instead of the regular host bonus. That and you only get 15% commission.

Each guest pays 4 bucks for shipping to the listed host (or to you as the consultant, if you so choose,like Teresa did.) Anyone who wants direct shipping pays the direct shipping cost, just like any other show. PP will calculate the shipping for you, based on the order and the zip code the product is going to.

Last Saturday, I did a church fundraiser. One guest, who lives 2-1/2 hours away, ordered a grill press - probably the heaviest-to-ship item we have in the line. The direct ship charge was $6 vs. the usual $4 - a bargain considering what was being shipped!

-TKG

1. How long does it typically take for fundraiser orders to be shipped?

The shipping time for fundraiser orders varies depending on the size of the order and the location it is being shipped to. However, most orders are shipped within 3-5 business days after the order is placed.

2. Can I track my fundraiser order?

Yes, all fundraiser orders come with a tracking number that will be provided to you once the order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your order and see its estimated delivery date.

3. Are there any additional shipping fees for fundraiser orders?

No, there are no additional shipping fees for fundraiser orders. The cost of shipping is included in the total price of the products, so you do not have to worry about any extra charges.

4. Can fundraiser orders be shipped internationally?

Unfortunately, at this time we are only able to ship fundraiser orders within the United States and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. What should I do if there is an issue with my fundraiser order during shipping?

If you encounter any issues with your fundraiser order during shipping, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and ensure that your order is delivered to you in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies