• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Expedite Shipping for Supply Orders?

In summary, the shipping time for supply orders can vary depending on product availability, with orders typically being processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. However, during peak seasons, it may take up to 5 business days. Customers can track their supply orders through their Pampered Chef account and orders over $75 qualify for free shipping within the United States. Unfortunately, expedited shipping is not currently offered. If a customer needs to change the shipping address for their order, they should contact customer service as soon as possible, as changes cannot be made once the order has been shipped.
tkraus
Does anyone know if there's a way to expidite shipping for supply orders? I'm doing a bridal shower on May 2nd and the mother of the bride & maid of honor just asked if they can purchase favors for the tables. If I place a supply order for this, do you think it will be here on time? Is there a way to pay extra to get a rushed delivery? Thanks!

How long do your supply orders usually take? I placed one on Friday and got it today. Mine never take more than 2 or 3 days, supply orders that is. Shows take anywhere from 4 - 8.

I don't think there's a way to expedite but you could always call them and ask - it wouldn't hurt. Good luck!

Man,you get them quick! I'm praying that mine get here by Friday. I placed it on Sunday and it is still showing "received".....ack!!!

1. How long does it typically take for my supply order to be shipped?

The shipping time for supply orders can vary depending on the availability of the products you have ordered. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. However, during peak seasons, it may take up to 5 business days for your order to be shipped. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

2. Can I track my supply order?

Yes, you can track your supply order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "Order History". From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment using the provided tracking number.

3. Do you offer expedited shipping for supply orders?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer expedited shipping for supply orders. However, if you need your order by a specific date, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for free shipping?

Yes, in order to qualify for free shipping on supply orders, the total must be $75 or more. This applies to orders shipping within the United States. For international orders, please refer to our international shipping policies.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my supply order after it has been placed?

If you need to change the shipping address for your supply order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to make the necessary changes, but please note that once an order has been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • koeverson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
koeverson
  • jrb0328