• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Increase for Consultants & Customers: Is $4.00 the New Norm?

In summary, the company has announced a $4.00 shipping increase due to rising costs in transportation, packaging materials, and delivery services. This increase will apply to all products ordered by consultants and customers, including online, party, and personal orders. While $4.00 is the current shipping rate, it is not permanent and may be subject to change. There is no minimum purchase requirement to qualify for the $4.00 shipping rate, and there will be no changes to the shipping process for consultants and customers. Orders will continue to be processed and shipped in a timely manner with tracking information provided.
micocina
Gold Member
I heard that shipping has gone up for us consultants, but did it also go up for our customers? Didn't it just go up with this past catalog from 3.25 to 3.50. What is it going to be now?... $4.00?????

I can't remember exactly when it went from $3.25 to $3.50. It MAY have been a year ago, but everything runs together for me. I just got the new products and the changeover kit today and, yes, the new order forms charges $4.00 for shipping and handling. It is kind of a bummer, especially when guests have small orders. Considering a lot of guests try to strive for that $50 order when there is that monthly guest special of a free product with $50 order, it's less than 10% of their order in that situation. It is a bummer for guests who only have a $10 or less order. But, it's not totally unexpected given that postal rates just went up! That would be the way I'd approach it with customers if the issue comes up.

It is still pretty much a bargain. I tell my guests that cringe at the shipping that any other catalog you would order out of would be atleast $6.00.

That's a great point. Plus with our products, you can TRY before you BUY at Cooking Shows and you can't do that out of catalogs! :)

In April the sales for a free gift are going up for guests. They now have to buy 60.00 in product to get the free gift.

Direct shipping costs are going up too. Just slightly except for the smallest orders.

up to $19.99 -$6.00
$20-$29.99 - $6.75
$30-$39.99 - $7.75
$40-$49.99 - $9.00
$50-$64.99 - $10.25
$65 and over - $14.00

1. What is the reason for the shipping increase?

The shipping increase is due to rising costs in transportation, packaging materials, and delivery services. As a company, we strive to provide the best quality products and services to our customers and this increase will allow us to continue doing so.

2. Will this shipping increase affect all products?

Yes, the $4.00 shipping increase will apply to all products ordered by consultants and customers. This includes online orders, party orders, and personal orders.

3. Is $4.00 the permanent shipping rate for all orders?

While $4.00 may be the current shipping rate, it is not a permanent rate. We continuously evaluate our shipping costs and make adjustments as needed to provide the best value for our consultants and customers.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement to qualify for the $4.00 shipping rate?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement to qualify for the $4.00 shipping rate. This rate applies to all orders, regardless of the order size.

5. Will there be any changes to the shipping process for consultants and customers?

No, there will be no changes to the shipping process for consultants and customers. Orders will still be processed and shipped in a timely manner, and tracking information will be provided for all orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Lilamyw3