• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Shipping Cost: Affordable Rates for Your Needs

I have placed orders and received shipping quotes for both the regular (direct) and outlet (shipping through PP) methods, and the prices are the same- no matter how much or how little you buy.It has nothing to do with weight, but with the total $$$ of your order.
meganmcg
I'm sure this info is located somewhere but I haven't located. How much is shipping from the outlet? From the posts I did find where it mentioned shipping it eludes to it being costly. I have a host/previous consultant wanting to know.

Thanks!

It is the same as direct shipping - based on the cost of the order. Check a triplicate order form.

about $14, very pricey, which is why alot of people combine orders.

cwinter474 said:
about $14, very pricey, which is why alot of people combine orders.

That is false. Outlet shipping is the same price as direct shipping, which is based on the total of your order. As a PP mentioned, you can find the direct shipping charges on the back of our write in order forms and also on page 2 of the outside order forms available behind CC.

I do an Outlet order for my current customers once or twice a month and combine shipping so it won't be so expensive! I just had a "HO lead order" that paid $6.25 shipping on $6 in product!

DebbieJ said:
That is false. Outlet shipping is the same price as direct shipping, which is based on the total of your order. As a PP mentioned, you can find the direct shipping charges on the back of our write in order forms and also on page 2 of the outside order forms available behind CC.

This is about what shippiing has run for every outlet order I've placed, maybe I order heavyer stuff than average. Quote is true for at least my orders.

Thanks all!

The shipping is based only on the total amount of the sale not the weight! You could buy $100 worth of items regardless of weight and pay the same amount to ship them.

cwinter474 said:
This is about what shippiing has run for every outlet order I've placed, maybe I order heavyer stuff than average. Quote is true for at least my orders.

It has nothing to do with weight, but with the total $$$ of your order.

1. What is the shipping cost for outlet items?

The shipping cost for outlet items varies depending on the weight and size of the package, as well as the shipping destination. The cost will be calculated at checkout and displayed before you confirm your order.

2. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for free shipping on outlet items?

Yes, there is a minimum purchase requirement of $75 for free shipping on outlet items. This applies to orders shipped within the contiguous United States.

3. Can I combine outlet items with regular items in my order?

Yes, you can combine outlet items with regular items in the same order. However, please note that outlet items may have different shipping costs and may not contribute towards the minimum purchase requirement for free shipping.

4. Do you offer international shipping for outlet items?

At this time, we only offer shipping for outlet items within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not currently offer international shipping for outlet items.

5. Can I track the shipping status of my outlet order?

Yes, you can track the shipping status of your outlet order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "Order History." From there, you can view the status of your order and track your package once it has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • augmommychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • chefmoseley