• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Shipping and Tracking Methods: Improve Host Satisfaction

In summary, Krzymomof4 found that the UPS shipping time from Illinois to Indiana was 1 day, but the UPS shipping time from Illinois to Wisconsin was usually the same day it showed up on the website. Krzymomof4 usually has the boxes shipped to her and takes them to the host's house.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Has anyone else been having this problem...I find it a courtesy to my hosts to keep track of their shipment status so that they will know when to expect delivery. Here is my problem. I am not getting provided with the number until 1 day before delivery. I had one host really hot at me because of this because they wanted to ask off from work for the day it was to be delivered so that hundereds of dollars worth of product was not sitting on their front porch for hours. I only got the tracking number the day before delivery. I have tried to follow up call to make sure everything came in okay and they had no problem getting the order together, but they are so mad they are not returning my calls.
Can anyone explain this to me so that I can provide better service to my hosts without looking foolish.
Thanks

It may be just the turnaround timeI don't know what the UPS shipping time is from Illinois to Indiana, but from Illinois to Wisconsin it takes 1 day, so often I get the boxes the same day it shows up on the website. I usually have the boxes shipped to me and then take them to the host's house, especially if she's worried about them sitting out on her porch.

Diane

Hey Krzymomof4!

My order that I placed on Sept 30th FINALLY shipped on Oct 7th. I think on Saturday I checked it again and the delivery date was there for today, Tuesday. I've never had it take more than a day to show the delivery date. Must just be you :eek: Ha! Just kidding. I can say that since I know you ;)

I usually have the items shipped to the host. I do very few local shows. The average distance of my shows one way is somewhere between 30-130 miles one way.

1. How quickly can I expect my order to arrive?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide the fastest and most efficient shipping methods possible. Depending on your location, most orders will arrive within 3-5 business days.

2. Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, we offer tracking services for all orders. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your order's progress and estimated delivery date.

3. What is the cost of shipping for my order?

The shipping cost for your order will vary depending on the size and weight of the items, as well as your location. However, we offer free shipping on orders over $100, so be sure to take advantage of this offer when placing your order.

4. Can I change my shipping address after I have placed my order?

If you need to change your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. While we cannot guarantee that we will be able to make the change, we will do our best to accommodate your request.

5. What should I do if my order arrives damaged?

In the rare event that your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to either replace the damaged items or provide a refund for the damaged portion of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
PamperedDor