1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Shipping and Tracking

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

Has anyone else been having this problem...I find it a courtesy to my hosts to keep track of their shipment status so that they will know when to expect delivery. Here is my problem. I am not getting provided with the number until 1 day before delivery. I had one host really hot at me because of this because they wanted to ask off from work for the day it was to be delivered so that hundereds of dollars worth of product was not sitting on their front porch for hours. I only got the tracking number the day before delivery. I have tried to follow up call to make sure everything came in okay and they had no problem getting the order together, but they are so mad they are not returning my calls.
    Can anyone explain this to me so that I can provide better service to my hosts without looking foolish.
    Thanks

Oct 11, 2005
  2. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

It may be just the turnaround time

I don't know what the UPS shipping time is from Illinois to Indiana, but from Illinois to Wisconsin it takes 1 day, so often I get the boxes the same day it shows up on the website. I usually have the boxes shipped to me and then take them to the host's house, especially if she's worried about them sitting out on her porch.

Diane

Oct 11, 2005
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Hey Krzymomof4!

My order that I placed on Sept 30th FINALLY shipped on Oct 7th. I think on Saturday I checked it again and the delivery date was there for today, Tuesday. I've never had it take more than a day to show the delivery date. Must just be you :eek: Ha! Just kidding. I can say that since I know you ;)

Oct 11, 2005
  4. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

I usually have the items shipped to the host. I do very few local shows. The average distance of my shows one way is somewhere between 30-130 miles one way.

Oct 11, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted