• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping & Handling for Bridal Registry | How it Works & Costs Explained

In summary, customers that buy from a Pampered Bride registry pay Direct Shipping. The order ships as soon as the customer places the order. There is no other option. If people are ordering online, they will expect the shipping charges to be added to their order.
beepampered
So how does the shipping and handling get charged for a bridal registry? Is it just $4 and it gets shipped separately to the bride at the time of order? Would additional charges be added on if you wanted to buy something on your own?

Bridal Shower S&HBridal shows are transmitted to the Pampered Chef exactly like a Kitchen Show, with the exception of selecting the "Pampered Bride" Show type on Pampered Partner. The only difference is that on the individual customer receipts you are writing (in red, I recommend) a "B" next to gifts that are for the bride. Encourage your guests to pick out something for themselves! They pay the usual shipping and tax on their order and their gift for the Bride. After you have transmitted the show to the Home Office, create one receipt for the bride that has all of her gifts on it. The Home Office will honor this receipt, since you indicated on the show type that it was a Pampered Bride Show.

So then, does the entire show get shipped to the bride's address, leaving her to sort the items for the guests too? Or do the guests have to pay separate special shipping for their items?

RegistryCustomers that buy from the gift registry pay Direct Shipping. The reason is that the orders ship as soon as they place the order. They choose for it either to be shipped to their home or to the bride's home. There is no other option for registry orders. However, if people are placing an order online they will expect the shipping charges! I had people pay $20+ shipping during the holidays...and this was for a small item!

The bridal show, of course, if different!

I figured they would have to pay direct shipping from the registry. What I was asking about was the bridal shower show. Would the guests have to pay direct shipping for their items? Or would the entire show be shipped to the bride, leaving her to sort out?

Unless you put in special shipping into PP for their orders, then everything would ship to the "host's" address. If you do put special shipping info for their orders, then they would have to pay additional shipping charges. Have you thought about just having the shipment sent to you and you could sort the orders for the bride and the guests? Then, you could either deliver them, or call arrange for them to pick them up.

Just an idea.

Kim

Closing Pampered Bride ShowsRegarding Shipping Pampered Bride orders. Have the Host be the the host of the party, preferably the one who lives near the majority of the guests. List the Bride as a co-host, and assign her all the benefits of 1/2-off's, Free Product Value, and booking benefits, unless the party host tells you otherwise. Everything goes to the host, with the understanding that she will deliver the products to the guests. Hope this has been helpful.

1. How does shipping and handling work for bridal registry items?

When a guest purchases an item from your bridal registry, it will be shipped directly to you and will incur a shipping and handling fee. This fee is based on the total cost of the order and the shipping address. The fee will be listed at checkout and added to the total cost of the order.

2. Can I choose the shipping method for my registry items?

Yes, you can choose the shipping method for your registry items. At checkout, you will have the option to select standard shipping, expedited shipping, or express shipping. The shipping fee will vary depending on the method you choose.

3. Are there any additional fees for shipping and handling?

No, the shipping and handling fee listed at checkout is the only fee you will incur for your registry items. There are no additional fees for packaging or processing.

4. Can I track the shipping of my registry items?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your registry items once they have been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment and estimated delivery date.

5. Are there any shipping restrictions for registry items?

Currently, we only ship within the United States and its territories. Some items may also have shipping restrictions due to their size or weight. These restrictions will be noted on the product page and at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vtolin
Replies
Views
Tams
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies