• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping and Handling on Individual Orders

In summary, the cost of shipping and handling for individual orders depends on the weight and destination and can be calculated at checkout. Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, but may take up to 3-5 business days. Expedited shipping is available for an extra fee and tracking is provided for all shipped orders. International shipping is currently only available to the United States and Canada.
mom2kr
Are there any flyers with this information on it. I just did my first show, and closed it out. Now the doctor that my first Hostess works for wants to see a catalog to possibly order something.

Also, trying to find information on possibly letting them (the doctor and his wife, who is also a doctor) know that it would be very beneficial for them to host their own show! Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Cheryl

It's on the back of the sales receipts.

It is also in your Recipe for Sucess manual.

1. How much does shipping and handling cost for individual orders?

The cost of shipping and handling for individual orders varies depending on the total weight and destination of the package. Our website will calculate the exact cost for you at checkout.

2. How long does it take for individual orders to be shipped?

We strive to process and ship all individual orders within 1-2 business days. However, in some cases, it may take up to 3-5 business days for your order to be shipped.

3. Do you offer expedited shipping for individual orders?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for individual orders for an additional fee. You can select your preferred shipping speed at checkout.

4. Can I track my individual order during shipping?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your package.

5. Do you offer international shipping for individual orders?

At this time, we only offer shipping for individual orders within the United States and Canada. We are working on expanding our international shipping options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies