• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ship Show Order Home & Distribute Yourself? Tips for Lazy Family

In summary, "Ship Show Order Home & Distribute Yourself" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where you can order products from their catalog and have them shipped directly to your home for a small fee. You can also choose to pick up your order from a designated location. To use this service, you will need to place an order through their catalog or website and select the option during checkout. There are several benefits to using this service, including convenience and potential cost savings. There is an additional fee for using the service, but you can save on shipping costs by choosing to pick up your order. This service is available for both consultants and customers.
jnsr96
Hi, does anyone know if I can ship a show order to my house and distribute it myself? I have a few lazy family members that don't want the minimal bother

yes, just put your address in the shipping address info under the host and click 'ship to shipping address'

thanks so much! Love that I can get all my q's answered here!!!:chef:

1. What is "Ship Show Order Home & Distribute Yourself"?

"Ship Show Order Home & Distribute Yourself" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where you can order products from our catalog and have them shipped directly to your home for a small fee. You can also choose to pick up your order from a designated location.

2. How does the "Ship Show Order Home & Distribute Yourself" service work?

First, you will need to place an order through our catalog or website. During the checkout process, you can select the "Ship Show Order Home & Distribute Yourself" option. You will then be asked to provide your delivery address or choose a pickup location. Once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.

3. What are the benefits of using "Ship Show Order Home & Distribute Yourself"?

There are several benefits to using this service. First, it allows for convenient delivery or pickup of your order. You can also save on shipping costs by picking up your order at a designated location. Additionally, it is a great option for those who are unable to attend a Pampered Chef party or have a consultant in their area.

4. Is there an additional cost for using "Ship Show Order Home & Distribute Yourself"?

Yes, there is a small fee for using this service. The fee will vary depending on the size and weight of your order. However, you can save on shipping costs by choosing to pick up your order at a designated location.

5. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use "Ship Show Order Home & Distribute Yourself"?

No, this service is available for anyone to use. Whether you are a consultant or a customer, you can take advantage of our "Ship Show Order Home & Distribute Yourself" option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• camiesu
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Judybabe
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • mmilus