• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Taking My Consultant Kit So Long?

In summary, if you have not received your consultant kit within the first week or so of joining, you might want to call HO (home office) and let them know. They will update your start date.
Anemone
Quick question for anyone who might know...I joined last week and it says my start of the 30 days is this weekend and that I will be able to track my new consultant kit on the website. So far it is not on there. However, I placed an order on P3 for the pineapple wedger as I wanted this for my first show and that order does show up as received. Basically I'm just overexcited to get it! Anyone else been able to track it right away?
:grumpy:

Try this... Go to cc and on the right side of the screen is a link for making an adjustment. Go there, and act like you are making an adjustment you can get a list of all the "shows" that you have done. It will show up as a your consultant number then a G.

Hope that helps!

And congrats for beginning your business.

Thanks! I found that it is on file so that makes me feel better. Now I just hope it ships on time for my start date!

I suppose that if my 30 days starts and I have no kit that they will change my start date right?

Okay, now go to fedex, track by reference number, copy the number off of CC add 01 to the end of it.

Start booking shows now, even before you have your kit. Make a list of everyone you know. Also, do the online training on CC.

If your kit arrives after the start date listed in your welcome letter, call HO (home office) and tell them. They'll change it.

It didn't have a tracking number on it in the adjustment page, just that it was ordered BUT I just got an email back from the solution center and they said it shipped on May 1st and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!! It just failed to show up on the shipment status I guess. Thanks for the tips!!! I have 3 catalog shows booked (just waiting on catalogs to get them started) and one show booked so far in May (should be a good attendance to that one so hoping to get a few people interested to book also, two friends booked shows in June and one in July. I also am thinking of doing a mystery host in July with the extra free stuff promotion! That will get people interested! Especially my friends and family. How can they say no when there is so much free stuff involved!Thanks for the responses...I was nervous my order got lost or something!

Anemone said:
It didn't have a tracking number on it in the adjustment page, just that it was ordered BUT I just got an email back from the solution center and they said it shipped on May 1st and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!! It just failed to show up on the shipment status I guess.

Thanks for the tips!!! I have 3 catalog shows booked (just waiting on catalogs to get them started) and one show booked so far in May (should be a good attendance to that one so hoping to get a few people interested to book also, two friends booked shows in June and one in July. I also am thinking of doing a mystery host in July with the extra free stuff promotion! That will get people interested! Especially my friends and family. How can they say no when there is so much free stuff involved!

Thanks for the responses...I was nervous my order got lost or something!

Glad to hear it is on it's way!

Just so you know, the shippment page doesn't show items you earn, so say you earn SAT (sell a thon) items, they won't show on that page, however, you can find the reference number by acting like you are placing an adjustment.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Glad to hear it is on it's way!

Just so you know, the shippment page doesn't show items you earn, so say you earn SAT (sell a thon) items, they won't show on that page, however, you can find the reference number by acting like you are placing an adjustment.

Oooh....good tip! Thanks Blessed Mommy!

1. Why is my consultant kit taking so long to arrive?

The delivery time for consultant kits can vary depending on your location and shipping method. Please refer to your tracking information for the most up-to-date estimated delivery date.

2. How can I track the status of my consultant kit?

You can track the status of your consultant kit by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment.

3. Can I expedite the delivery of my consultant kit?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the delivery of consultant kits at this time. However, you can choose to upgrade your shipping method for an additional fee, which may shorten the delivery time.

4. What should I do if my consultant kit has not arrived by the estimated delivery date?

If your consultant kit has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, please check your tracking information for any updates. If there are no updates or if the package appears to be lost, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my consultant kit?

If you need to change the shipping address for your consultant kit, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We may be able to update the address if the package has not yet been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • kam