• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Delayed: Investigating Why My Previous Orders Were Shipped So Quickly

In summary, the conversation is about order and shipping status. The host had previously received orders in 3 days, but this time it is taking longer. It may depend on the size of the order and the end of the month rush. The Home Office aims for a 24-48 hour turnaround on orders. It is mentioned that supply orders usually arrive in a timely manner. The conversation also includes a question about getting the monthly host special without having a show, to which the answer is no unless the show was booked through the consultant attending.
proudmama02
I sent in a electronic order July 26. The order has been recieved, but the shipping status is N/A. My previous orders have been shipped/delivered in 3 days. Is there a reason that they shipped them so fast, or that it is taking longer this time?

I submitted a show on the 27 th it is showing shipped out on the 28 th , i checked delievery is suppose to be aug 3 rd. Sometimes it takes them longer if it was a big show. :)

ShippingI transmitted an order on 7/25 it shipped 7/26 to arrive today 7/29, It was a $350 show, If you are concerned call field services and check, If it was a big show it may take longer to process. :)

First of all it does depend on the size of the order. Second of all...it is the end of the month when EVERYBODY is trying to get their orders in! Once in a while I have had orders in the system that has said NA for a week. Dont worry..like they have said in here before, we should always tell our hosts it could be 2-3 weeks before they recieve them.

I went on the Home Office tour at Conference. Their goal is to have the turn around on orders to be 24 to 48 hours. I was very impressed!

How long does it usually take if you are just ordering supplies? I am brand new and having my first open house type show in my home in two weeks. I just applied for my PC Debit Card so I won't get that for a few more days.

Do you think I could order something (prizes, mini catalogs, etc) in the middle to end of next week and expect to get it before the 10th?

Supply OrdersYour supply order should be there in time. I just placed a supply order on Wednesday and it was on my doorstep today. By the way, Cheesehead, I'm guessing you're from Wisconsin. Where are you located?

HO called me today, I messed up and sold a host special to someone whom didn't get the booking from their previous show. Does that make sense??
So they are processing the order now. Thanks
Also, if a consultant wants the monthly host special, is there anyway to get it that cheap without having a show??

dianevill said:
Your supply order should be there in time. I just placed a supply order on Wednesday and it was on my doorstep today. By the way, Cheesehead, I'm guessing you're from Wisconsin. Where are you located?

Yes, i am from WI - Bristol to be exact. About 1 mile from the IL/WI border.

proudmama02 said:
HO called me today, I messed up and sold a host special to someone whom didn't get the booking from their previous show. Does that make sense??
So they are processing the order now. Thanks
Also, if a consultant wants the monthly host special, is there anyway to get it that cheap without having a show??

Unfortunately no they can't unless the show was booked from them they are attending. So if your mom (example) had a show and your aunt booked a party from her, when it's time for your aunts show, your mom can get the host special. But that is the only way anyone get the host special. :rolleyes: I wish we could get the host special every month at that rate! :p

1. Why is my order delayed?

There could be a few reasons for your order to be delayed. It could be due to high demand for the product, unexpected inventory issues, or delays in shipping from the manufacturer. Our team is actively investigating to find the cause of the delay and get your order to you as soon as possible.

2. How long will my order be delayed?

We understand how important it is for you to receive your products in a timely manner. We are working diligently to resolve the issue and get your order shipped as soon as we can. Once we have more information, we will provide you with an estimated delivery date. Thank you for your patience.

3. Can I cancel my delayed order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to cancel it. Please reach out to our customer service team with your order number and they will assist you with cancelling the order. If your order has already been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.

4. Will I still receive my order if it is delayed?

Yes, you will still receive your order even if it is delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are doing everything we can to get your order to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your understanding.

5. How can I track my delayed order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. If you do not receive this email or if you have any trouble tracking your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rwispampered
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies