• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why is the Shipment Status page not working?

In summary, when your shipment status is not working, it means there is an issue with the system or technology used to track your shipment. You will know this if you are unable to view the current status through the tracking system. If this occurs, you should contact the shipping company or retailer for an update or try refreshing the page later. While it is not common, it can happen, but you should still receive your shipment as scheduled.
pamperedbecky
Is anyone else having problems with clicking on the Shipment Status page on the "old" web? When I click on it, it says "page not found." Weird.

I had the same message whether in the old or new web.

Been like that for a couple days for me. Haven't checked in the new web. Too much trouble to get to it just to check.

Me too on both old and new.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Shipment Status page on the "old" web. I haven't personally experienced this issue, but I would recommend reaching out to our technical support team for assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the problem and help you access the page. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or accessing the page from a different device or browser. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

What does it mean when my shipment status is not working?

When your shipment status is not working, it means that there is an issue with the system or technology used to track the status of your shipment. This could be due to technical difficulties, server errors, or other factors that are preventing the system from accurately displaying the current status of your shipment.

How do I know if my shipment status is not working?

You will typically know if your shipment status is not working if you are unable to view the current status of your shipment through the tracking system. This could manifest as an error message, a blank page, or outdated information being displayed. You may also receive a notification from the shipping company or retailer informing you of the issue.

What should I do if my shipment status is not working?

If you notice that your shipment status is not working, the first thing you should do is contact the shipping company or retailer to inquire about the issue. They may be able to provide you with an update on your shipment or offer a solution. You can also try refreshing the tracking page or checking back later to see if the issue has been resolved.

Is it common for shipment status to not work?

While it is not a common occurrence, there are instances where shipment status may not work due to technical difficulties or other factors. This can be frustrating for customers, but it is usually a temporary issue that can be resolved by contacting the shipping company or retailer.

Can I still receive my shipment if the status is not working?

Yes, you should still be able to receive your shipment even if the status is not working. The tracking system is simply a tool used to provide updates on the status of your shipment, but it does not affect the actual delivery process. As long as you have received a confirmation email or notification that your shipment is on its way, you should expect to receive it as scheduled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Puccalsellate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Puccalsellate
  • pkd09