• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Are Spring 2013 Shipment Dates for Director Packages and Changeover Boxes?

In summary, the estimated arrival dates for things like the director packages, earned free for all products, and changeover boxes are February 10, February 11, and February 15, respectively.
kam
Staff member
What are the estimted arrival (or shipping) dates for things like the director packages, earned free for all products and changeover boxes?

I thought they always posted these dates in the CN, but I can't seem to locate them. I just looked through Dec, Jan and Feb and did not see anything - but I could have missed it.

Can anyone direct me to the month/page?

If not, does anyone know when we are supposed to start receiving the CO boxes? It is not showing up on my Product Adjustments page to get a reference number - so I am wondering if I am even going to get one this season. (I submitted in December but not January). But, then again, I don't think I have ever submitted in January and have always gotten a Spring CO kit...

THANKS!

This was in the Jan 29 Newswire:

Business Materials Schedule

Make sure you have all the marketing and business materials you need to keep your business going strong! Here are some dates to keep in mind as you plan your supply orders.

2/10: Last date to order fall 2012 business materials.
2/11: First date to order spring 2013 business material and product samples.

Spring package arrival:

2/9: Paperwork packages and products for Executive Directors and above.
2/15: All Consultant paperwork packages and earned products for Directors and above.

New Consultant Kits:

2/11: New Consultant Kits begin shipping with spring material.
2/11-2/26: New Consultant Kits will include a transition packet of fall/winter catalogs for February Shows.

Quick Start Boxes:

2/10: Last date to sign an agreement with a fall Quick Start Box.
2/11: First date to order a spring Quick Start Box, #QS19. (Spanish: #TC21)

Thank you, Bobbi!!!

It is always in the CN - so that's where I looked - I completely forgot about the weekly email!

So, there is still a chance I might get a CO!!

THANKS! :)

kam said:
Thank you, Bobbi!!!

It is always in the CN - so that's where I looked - I completely forgot about the weekly email!

So, there is still a chance I might get a CO!!

THANKS! :)

I also submitted in December, but not in January, so I called HO today to find out, for sure, if I was getting the CO box or not. And YES, I am!! So glad about that!

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. The estimated arrival or shipping dates for director packages, earned free for all products, and changeover boxes can vary depending on your location and the current shipping schedule. It is always best to check with your upline or the home office for specific dates. The best place to find this information is in the Consultant News (CN) or on the Product Adjustments page. If you are unable to locate the information, please reach out to the home office for clarification. Thank you again for your question and happy cooking!

What are the shipment dates for the Spring 2013 products?

The shipment dates for the Spring 2013 products vary depending on the specific product. Please refer to the product page or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I track my shipment for the Spring 2013 products?

Yes, you can track your shipment for the Spring 2013 products by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order Status" tab. From there, you can track the status of your shipment.

Are there any delays in the shipment of the Spring 2013 products?

At this time, there are no reported delays in the shipment of the Spring 2013 products. However, if there are any unforeseen issues, we will notify our customers as soon as possible.

Can I change the shipment date for my Spring 2013 product order?

If your order has not yet been processed for shipment, you may be able to change the shipment date by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. However, once the order has been processed, the shipment date cannot be changed.

What do I do if I received a damaged shipment for the Spring 2013 products?

If your shipment for the Spring 2013 products arrives damaged, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant immediately. They will assist you in getting a replacement or refund for the damaged item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies