• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Catalog Show Across Multiple Addresses: Is It Possible?

In summary, it is possible for a host to have her free, half priced, and discounted items sent to a different address than the rest of the show. One of my January hosts is flying to her home state and doing a catalog show there. She will then be returning to her current state and I'm just wondering how I could do this?So will all the "guests" of the catalog show be in her home state? Or a mixture of from her home state and from her current state. If they're all from her home state, is there someone who is in her home state who would be willing to be listed as a co-host? In that case, all of the items from the show would
rayday
I am wondering if it is possible for a host to have her free, half priced, and discounted items sent to a different address than the rest of the show. One of my January hosts is flying to her home state and doing a catalog show there. She will then be returning to her current state and I'm just wondering how I could do this?

So will all the "guests" of the catalog show be in her home state? Or a mixture of from her home state and from her current state. If they're all from her home state, is there someone who is in her home state who would be willing to be listed as a co-host? In that case, all of the items from the show would be shipped to that person (she'd have to separate it all out) and the host's could be shipped elsewhere. Oh WAIT, you can't have a cohost for a catalog show, so that wouldn't work. If she's getting orders from both states, maybe she can divide it up into two separate shows if there are enough sales. Otherwise, some guests may need to have them placed as "direct ship" orders on the show. Sorry if that's all confusing.

I know I've done that when it's been a kitchen show. I had a host who had a 2nd home in FL and all of what she was earning for free and 1/2 price was for that home. So, we listed her husband as a cohost at the main address (which is where all the orders were shipped, as well as just one or two items put under the cohost) and most of the host's products were shipped to the FL address. That worked out well, but it's easier because it was a kitchen show.

Maybe you could just do a quick product demo for the host so it can be counted as a kitchen show and you could do the co-host thing becky suggested. It wouldn't have to be long--just 20 minutes even! And you don't have to have everyone she gets orders from be at the "show". You could do it for just a handful of people that she could get together, and the other orders could count as outside orders.. (This would be ok to do, right?)

Would it be okay even if it's only 3 or 4 people, because I think that is all I will be seeing before her show. If so that is a great idea and I will do it so thank you very much!!

rayday said:
Would it be okay even if it's only 3 or 4 people, because I think that is all I will be seeing before her show. If so that is a great idea and I will do it so thank you very much!!
Yep, that would be fine because you could demo a few things. And who knows you may get more sales!

1. Can I host a catalog show across multiple addresses?

Yes, it is possible to host a catalog show across multiple addresses with Pampered Chef. This is known as a "catalog show" and it allows you to share the catalog and products with multiple friends, family, and acquaintances.

2. How do I set up a catalog show across multiple addresses?

To set up a catalog show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to host a catalog show. They will provide you with a link to a personalized online catalog for your show. You can then share this link with anyone you would like to invite to the show.

3. Can I earn host rewards for a catalog show across multiple addresses?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for a catalog show across multiple addresses. As the host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Your consultant can provide you with more information on the specific rewards you can earn.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for a catalog show?

No, there is no minimum or maximum number of guests for a catalog show. You can share the link with as many people as you would like, and they can browse and make purchases at their convenience. Keep in mind, the more guests you have, the more potential sales and rewards you can earn.

5. Can guests from different addresses combine their orders for a catalog show?

Yes, guests from different addresses can combine their orders for a catalog show. Each guest will have their own order and will need to enter their own shipping address, but all orders will be linked to your show and count towards your total sales and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • adeeremom