• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Shipping Costs for Customers: A Guide

In summary, "Ship Direct to Customer" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can have their orders shipped directly to their desired location. Customers can choose this option at checkout and enter the desired shipping address. The cost for this service varies depending on the total amount and destination of the order, and shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. While "Ship Direct to Customer" is available for most products, some items may not be eligible due to size, weight, or other factors. Customers can track their orders by receiving a tracking number via email and using it to track the estimated delivery date.
ashkay
Does anyone know how much it is to ship direct to a customer?

If it's in a party, do they only have to pay the 3.25, or do they have to pay the direct ship rate?

(Sorry, all my paperwork is at home and I need to tell someone)

Whether it's through a kitchen show, catelog show or is just a regular order if the customer wants it direct shipped it will be more than the $3.25. It depends on the price of the order and the info is on the back of the receipt. I'm from Canada so I can't help you with the actual numbers but if you give me the total of her order I can go and ask on a different board for you.

Jodi

If it is sent directly to the customer not the hostess then they will need to pay the dircet shipping charge.
Direct shipping charge as per my paper work:
0-9.99 $4.60
10-19.99 $6.00
20-29.99 $6.60
30-39.99 $7.50
40-49.99 $8.80
50-64.99 $10.10
65 and over $13.70

Thank you!!!Thank you so much! That helps!

1. What is "Ship Direct to Customer"?

"Ship Direct to Customer" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can have their orders shipped directly to their desired location instead of having to go through a consultant.

2. How does "Ship Direct to Customer" work?

Customers can choose the "Ship Direct to Customer" option at checkout and enter the desired shipping address. The order will then be shipped directly from our warehouse to the specified location.

3. How much does "Ship Direct to Customer" cost?

The cost for "Ship Direct to Customer" varies depending on the total amount of the order and the destination. Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout and added to the order total.

4. Is "Ship Direct to Customer" available for all products?

Currently, "Ship Direct to Customer" is available for most of our products. However, there are some items that may not be eligible for this service due to size, weight, or other factors.

5. Can I track my order if I choose "Ship Direct to Customer"?

Yes, customers will receive a tracking number via email once their order has been shipped. They can use this tracking number to track their order and see the estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies