• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I stay connected with my team while living overseas?

In summary, to stay connected with your team while living overseas, you can utilize video conferencing tools, social media platforms, and schedule regular check-ins. To participate in team events and activities, consider hosting virtual events and contributing remotely. To keep up with important company updates and announcements, regularly check the company's website and sign up for newsletters or emails. There are also resources and tools available specifically for staying connected with your team while living overseas, such as communication platforms and project management tools. To maintain a strong relationship with your team, make sure to consistently communicate, share updates, and show appreciation and support from a distance.
PoseyMom
Hi!

I'm Jenn, future PC consultant. I'm brand new to the forum and can't wait to "meet" everyone! I'm in Cali now but hubby is air force and we are scheduled to move overseas to the UK in October! :D Hoping to get some great ideas!

Jenn

Welcome...this is a FABULOUS bunch of people. You will learn LOTS!

Hi! Long time no see! ;)We've both been here less than a day, and it's so exciting!

Is this a 'Jenn's' only thread or can anyone pop in for a quick hello???

I am so glad to see that you both made it here without further issues!!! Have a great time soaking up all of the information out here!! Put on the sponge hat to start soaking it all in!!!

See you all around the boards!!!

Yes it *is* a Jen-only thread, thankyouverymuch! Just kidding... rather funny that it started out that way! :DThank you, Stephanie! :)

Welcome to both of you - ChefSuccess is addicting as chocolate....You will meet some wonderful people here! :)

Welcome!! It is a wonderful place and it is addicting! You will find answers to most everything you can think of. Hope you love it as much as I do!!

:)

WELCOME!!! This is a great site, and just beacuse you move away, the friends you make on CS will never be far!!!

Welcome!! Totally agree with the previous posts. I am usually on it all day at work. Always a new idea and a new friend!

PoseyMom said:
Hi!

I'm Jenn, future PC consultant. I'm brand new to the forum and can't wait to "meet" everyone! I'm in Cali now but hubby is air force and we are scheduled to move overseas to the UK in October! :D Hoping to get some great ideas!

Jenn

Hey - I know you!! ;)
Welcome, welcome, my friend!!

I love the "addicting as chocolate" comment. It's true!

Welcome & good luck!

hi everyone! hello! hello! This is definitely not a jens-only thread, although we could start one! My show is tomorrow and I'm sitting here wondering when the cleaning fairies are planning on arriving. I can't wait to finally order my kit! Hurray for me! Hurray Hurray!

Welcome to chefsuccess, have a great time with your business and make it what you want!

Good luck...

Welcome to PC and to Chef Success!!! Tina is right their isalways a new friend and always a new idea around the corner.... and if you have a question don't be afraid to ask...no one will yell at you LOL!!!

PoseyMom said:
hi everyone! hello! hello! This is definitely not a jens-only thread, although we could start one! My show is tomorrow and I'm sitting here wondering when the cleaning fairies are planning on arriving. I can't wait to finally order my kit! Hurray for me! Hurray Hurray!

You'll have to wait a bit longer, my dear :)
You can't order your kit til your show is submitted - usually about 24-48 hours after your consultant submits your show...then you can order your kit. Be sure she remembers to put your kit credit as part of your free products or you won't get it.

i'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. but i had to postpone until tuesday.

question...I have a question... i have two people that i am considering signing under, one is a new consultant that i'm hosting my show under and one is an old friend that has been doing this business for a few years and is now a director. My director friend lives far away, but i'll be moving overseas soon and will be under hospitality. i am wondering if i'm obligated to sign under the consultant that i'm hostessing my show with in order to earn the kit credit or if there is a way to transfer the kit credit? Of course I also don't want anyone upset with me.... hmmmm..... thoughts cheffies?

PoseyMom said:
I have a question... i have two people that i am considering signing under, one is a new consultant that i'm hosting my show under and one is an old friend that has been doing this business for a few years and is now a director. My director friend lives far away, but i'll be moving overseas soon and will be under hospitality. i am wondering if i'm obligated to sign under the consultant that i'm hostessing my show with in order to earn the kit credit or if there is a way to transfer the kit credit? Of course I also don't want anyone upset with me.... hmmmm..... thoughts cheffies?

Hey there,
You do not have to use your kit credit with the consultant who did your show. One of my hospitality consultants recently ran into this - another consultant did a show for my hospitality gal's aunt "Barb" out of state...but Barb wanted to sign under her neice (my hospitality gal), so Barb chose to use her kit credit and sign under my hospitality girl (her neice) rather than the consultant who did her show. You can always call Home Office for more clarification - 1-888-OUR-CHEF
:)
And why hasn't your show closed yet? Still co-host issues?

Hey!
My show closes friday, i postponed till tuesday and my co-host had sent out a bunch of invites out saying it wouldn't close until the 29th... uhm... yeah notsomuch. had to fix that and tell her that no way were we leaving it open that long... so it closes friday. we are at $350 and i think i am going to let her use the half price item and the 20% off and i'm just going to use the $40 for my kit.

The 20% is unlimited so you can use it as well. :)

Did you talk to the Consultant that did your show and tell her you "may" sign under someone else? If I was about to close a show where I thought the Host was going to use the Free product towards her kit and then found out she wasn't going to sign under me, I'd be bummed!! It is truly your choice. But I would make sure everyone is aware of the situation.

Welcome to the group - this is an awesome website!!

Joanne

No I haven't. But I have a few concerns about the situation. For one thing, she has only been in business for a few months and I know that she is relocating out of state at the end of September. I have no other relationship with her than PC so I don't know if I will be able to stay in touch with her as my upline. Also, she's not been very great with hostess coaching or with being in touch with me really at all, even after i mentioned signing up. Maybe I'm high maintenance...lol. But I would think she would be more excited! If I sign under her, I would be her first recruit. The other gal I'm thinking of signing under, I've known for.... 5 years? And she has shown an active interest in having me on her team and she has been with pc for... over two years. I have concerns too that the consultant who hosted my show is goign to be upset about it. I'm not very sure what to do. I've spent a lot of time mulling it over with another consultant (who doesn't actively recruit).

You know, one of the presenters at conference said that there should be a warning that you will be "stuck with me as your director for the rest of your PC career." I thought that was hilarious!

I agree with that Anne!!! If I had known who I would have been stuck with, I definitely would have gone another route!!!

I have to say that I REALLY lucked out! OMG! I hear some of the stories from this board and I just count my lucky stars!

Posey, I think you need to go with the consultant you've known longest - from what you've said, I really think you'll be happiest! :)

My recruiter quit soon after I joined, but my director is great. She lives very far away and I have a hospitality director. I actually can "have my cake and eat it too". My director keeps in touch and keeps me in the loop and my hospitality director treats me as if I am one of her recruits. She includes me in recognition, drawings, and everything. I feel very blessed.

1. How can I stay connected with my team while living overseas?

There are a few ways to stay connected with your team while living overseas. One option is to utilize video conferencing tools like Skype or Zoom to hold virtual meetings and training sessions with your team. You can also stay connected through social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram, creating a group specifically for your team members to stay in touch. Another option is to schedule regular check-ins via phone or email to stay updated on team activities and events.

2. How can I participate in team events and activities while living overseas?

While you may not be physically present, you can still participate in team events and activities while living overseas. Consider hosting virtual events, such as cooking demonstrations or workshops, that your team can join in on. You can also contribute to team activities by sharing ideas and resources remotely, and staying updated on team discussions and decisions via phone or email.

3. How can I keep up with important company updates and announcements while living overseas?

Staying connected with your team is important, but it's also crucial to stay updated on important company updates and announcements. Make sure to regularly check your company's website and social media pages for any news or updates. You can also sign up for newsletters or emails from your company to ensure you don't miss any important information.

4. Are there any resources or tools specifically for staying connected with my team while living overseas?

Yes, there are many resources and tools available to help you stay connected with your team while living overseas. Some companies may have their own communication platforms or apps for team members to use. Additionally, there are various project management tools and task management apps that can help you stay organized and connected with your team, no matter where you are in the world.

5. What can I do to maintain a strong relationship with my team while living overseas?

Maintaining a strong relationship with your team while living overseas involves consistent communication and effort. Make sure to regularly check in with your team members, both personally and professionally. Share updates and news about your life abroad, and ask about what's been going on with your team back home. Also, be sure to show your appreciation and support for your team members, even from a distance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • PChefCharlotte
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • pamperedbt