• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your thoughts on the new sheet pans from our company?

In summary, the new sheet pans were met with silence at a leadership meeting. Most people feel that metal pans are not the way to go, and that the new sheet pans cost almost as much as the stones. All three new items- the Mega Scraper, Collapsable bowl, and dots dinnerware- were met with positive reactions. The twixit clips only come with the towels at this time, but the cookware protectors are a hit.
chefann said:
My SD just sent this out in an email. I thought it would be of interest to folks who haven't received their Show and Sell CD yet (or don't ever listen to them).

Is there a transcript for the whole Show and Sell CD or just the 3 pages? I need wording for the new products and don't want to have to keep pausing to write down info from the CD.

We have our Spring Kick Off on Saturday and I am one of the people in charge of our "Serve It Up Squad". We have to have little commercials about the new products being given away.

I am so loving these pans. made chocolate chip cookies on mine this weekend. Amazing!!!

I haven't seen transcripts of the whole thing, just the sheet pans. If you write to HO, the training dept. might have the scripts and be able to send them to you.

<h2>What are your thoughts on the new sheet pans from our company?</h2><p>I personally think the new sheet pans from Pampered Chef are great. They are designed with high-quality materials and have a non-stick surface, making them easy to clean and use for a variety of dishes.</p><h2>What does everyone think of the sheet pans?</h2><p>From what I've heard, the response to the new sheet pans has been positive. Many people appreciate having a choice between using stones or metal pans for their cooking needs.</p><h2>I was at a cluster meeting last night and was told at leadership you could have dropped a pin and heard it, there was total silence when this was announced as a new product. And a room full of thousands of women with total silence, wow!</h2><p>It's interesting to hear about the reaction at the cluster meeting. Perhaps the silence was due to a surprise or hesitation to try a new product. But I think with more information and personal experiences, people will see the benefits of the new sheet pans.</p><h2>Anyway we are programmed as consultants to tell people stones are the way to go. Metal sheet pans are not the way to go. So now I understand because so many women use these, we are now able to give them a choice.</h2><p>I can understand the initial hesitation to promote metal sheet pans, since stones have been a popular product for so long. But having a choice allows for more versatility in the kitchen and can cater to different cooking preferences.</p><h2>I was surprised the pans cost almost as much as the stones. I know they are designed really well.</h2><p>The cost of the sheet pans may seem high, but it's important to remember that they are also designed with high-quality materials and have a durable construction. Plus, the versatility and convenience they offer can make them a worthwhile investment in the long run.</p><h2>I just want some opinions.</h2><p>Of course, everyone may have different opinions on the new sheet pans. But overall, I believe they are a valuable addition to our product line and offer a great alternative to traditional cooking methods.</p>

What are your thoughts on the new sheet pans from our company?

I personally think the new sheet pans from Pampered Chef are great. They are designed with high-quality materials and have a non-stick surface, making them easy to clean and use for a variety of dishes.

What does everyone think of the sheet pans?

From what I've heard, the response to the new sheet pans has been positive. Many people appreciate having a choice between using stones or metal pans for their cooking needs.

I was at a cluster meeting last night and was told at leadership you could have dropped a pin and heard it, there was total silence when this was announced as a new product. And a room full of thousands of women with total silence, wow!

It's interesting to hear about the reaction at the cluster meeting. Perhaps the silence was due to a surprise or hesitation to try a new product. But I think with more information and personal experiences, people will see the benefits of the new sheet pans.

Anyway we are programmed as consultants to tell people stones are the way to go. Metal sheet pans are not the way to go. So now I understand because so many women use these, we are now able to give them a choice.

I can understand the initial hesitation to promote metal sheet pans, since stones have been a popular product for so long. But having a choice allows for more versatility in the kitchen and can cater to different cooking preferences.

I was surprised the pans cost almost as much as the stones. I know they are designed really well.

The cost of the sheet pans may seem high, but it's important to remember that they are also designed with high-quality materials and have a durable construction. Plus, the versatility and convenience they offer can make them a worthwhile investment in the long run.

I just want some opinions.

Of course, everyone may have different opinions on the new sheet pans. But overall, I believe they are a valuable addition to our product line and offer a great alternative to traditional cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefsteph07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe
  • babywings76