• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your thoughts on the new sheet pans from our company?

In summary, the new sheet pans were met with silence at a leadership meeting. Most people feel that metal pans are not the way to go, and that the new sheet pans cost almost as much as the stones. All three new items- the Mega Scraper, Collapsable bowl, and dots dinnerware- were met with positive reactions. The twixit clips only come with the towels at this time, but the cookware protectors are a hit.
DebbieSAChef
What does everyone think of the sheet pans?? I was at a cluster meeting last night and was told at leadership you could have dropped a pin and heard it, there was total silence when this was announced as a new product. And a room full of thousands of women with total silence, wow!

Anyway we are programmed as consultants to tell people stones are the way to go. Metal sheet pans are not the way to go. So now I understand because so many women use these, we are now able to give them a choice.

I was surprised the pans cost almost as much as the stones. I know they are designed really well.

I just want some opinions.
Debbie :D

Personally I like my metal pans for some things and I know there are others that do. I use my stoneware a lot too...just each has its purpose in my house.I am looking forward to getting rid of some warped cheaper metal pans for some decent quality ones that AREN'T THE STUPID AIR BAKE ONES THAT CAN BE DUNKED IN WATER...Sorry, just a moment of tension there...

I know what you mean, Janet. As soon as I get my PC metal pans the "cheap old save me for when I need a metal pans" are going to be tossed out.

I heard the same thing Debbie, it was so silent in the room!

I think because "most people" and I am going on a limb to say "majority" use metal pans (ie, the people who like to use soap, that think soap kills the germs, which its really a degreaser), anyhoo...I think PC wants to attract a larger audience if it sells the metal pans.

Am I making sense? LOL Hope so!

Right now Debbie I'm doing a little happy dance

I can't wait for the new pans to come in:chef:

DH ruined my old metal pans doing something with them on the grill. Every now and then I need a good metal pan with sides on it and I dont' have one, and I'm too cheap to buy one. I can't wait to get mine in my SAT package!

I am anxiousI am really anxious to try them out too. I threw out my cheap, burnt, warped pans when I got my stoneware. I don't miss them at all.

But I have never had a nice, sturdy metal pan. It will be nice and I am anxious to introduce them to those who are just not wanting to switch to stoneware completely.

It's a great way to sell to those who love metal pans but hate those cheap pans that are ugly!!!

Yes it was very QUIET in that room. We are all about choices some will like it some will not . We are going to have a great deal of people that will only want stoneware but we are also going to have people that want really good metel pans

Other new items??What do you all think of the new Mega Scraper, Collapsable bowl, and dots dinnerware?

Personally I like all three. Neat concepts. Even the Collander set looks great and better than the old ones. They even come with lids.

Are the twixit clips only available with the towels???

I'm still not too crazy about the outdoor stuff, but it might grow on me. Outdoor party sticks, hmmmmm I just can't see me selling lots of those. I never put my drink down on the ground for fear of bugs.

I love the cookware protectors and I am glad the avocado peeler is back.

It was quiet when they introduced SA for the first time. They were just the white and they had them on a gray back ground. On the screen they looked like Tupperware (no offense, but why repeat what is already on the market). I believe that was the first year they had the product showcase and once we got to see them displayed, and felt them...it was WOW!

My initial reaction was a little shocked, but just hearing about them makes me happy that we have them to add to our line. Hearing that they are heavy duty, too makes me happy!

I'm excited about them because it gives people a choice. My friend is nervous about stoneware because she's afraid her husband will soak hers in dishwater.As for me, I'm excited to have a choice. I was unable to bake any cookies bound for my sister's house on my one and only stone because I accidentally baked peanut butter cookies on it ... and her son has a life-threatening peanut and tree nut allergy! HQ recommended separate stones ... and of course, I only had one. As much as I am growing to love my stone, I do not trust hot water or baking soda to remove dangerous nut oils. I'll just be happy to have something I can put in my over-heated oven where I don't have to double up the pans to avoid burning!

I purchased very good metal pans about 13 years ago and they cost me a mint at the time. But I still have them!! They are well used and no longer shinny. About 3 years ago I purchased another one I believe I paid about $40 for it, I use it to transport and keep all my supplies tiddy that I'm using to cook or bake with around the kitchen. I also use it with a rack for pouring chocolate over sweets as to not make a huge mess.

DebbieSAChef said:
What do you all think of the new Mega Scraper, Collapsable bowl, and dots dinnerware?

Personally I like all three. Neat concepts. Even the Collander set looks great and better than the old ones. They even come with lids.

Are the twixit clips only available with the towels???

I'm still not too crazy about the outdoor stuff, but it might grow on me. Outdoor party sticks, hmmmmm I just can't see me selling lots of those. I never put my drink down on the ground for fear of bugs.

I love the cookware protectors and I am glad the avocado peeler is back.

I think the Outdoor party sticks will be great. There are so many ideas other than drinks. Sometimes when going to see fireworks it is difficult to bring a drink and set it on the ground. (wow...just don't get up and leave it for someone to trip over!!). The idea with the party hats with brown paper liners filled with peanuts and popcorn were great too.

I like the Dots dinnerware, but I don't have a large customer base for them. I am always hopeful, though.

My secretary is crazy about the lilac and avocado dot towels!! Not my favorite colors, but it will make a great birthday gift for her!

I've been thinking about this a lot and came to a conclusion after really thinking it through...HO only does what's in our best interest, right? So when they came out with the stainless cookware, they said because more people (and they gave us the statistics) buy stainless than nonstick so they gave us the tools to be able to sell to that market.With these metal pans, they said that 60% or something like that will buy a metal pan for uses other than baking. So that's 60% of the market we were missing out on.... as someone else mentioned.... if people are going to buy it, why not be able to get it from us?

Here is my selling point for them:Do any of you have a husband who just cannot get it in their head NOT to dunk your good stoneware in water, or not to put it in the dishwasher! Well, now PC has thought of your sanity and introduced a great line of heavy duty sheet pans. Have one or two on hand for DH to use when you are not around. He can put soap on them, put them in the dishwasher and you won't have to cry because he wrecked them or do dishes when you get home because he is afraid to wash them for fear of doing something wrong. Better yet, they don't warp like the ones you get at Walmart.

Last edited:
I don't miss my metal pans at ALL!!:yuck:

Everyone is different, some people perfer stainless over non-stick.

I like the way you think, Janet! If I can pull together the money to attend conference, I'd love to meet ya at Wave 1!

janetupnorth said:
Here is my selling point for them:

Do any of you have a husband who just cannot get it in their head NOT to dunk your good stoneware in water, or not to put it in the dishwasher! Well, now PC has thought of your sanity and introduced a great line of heavy duty metal pans. Have one or two on hand for DH to use when you are not around. He can put soap on them, put them in the dishwasher and you won't have to cry because he wrecked them or do dishes when you get home because he is afraid to wash them for fear of doing something wrong. Better yet, they don't warp like the ones you get at Walmart.

Excellent!! Janet Excellent!!

Myself, I am loving the idea of the new sheet pans. Everyone.. put away your knives, but I will say it.... I don't bake cookies, etc on stoneware! I don't tell my customers that, and do have a ton of stoneware that I use on a regular basis at home ( LOVE the rectangular baker!!!! LOVE the bar pan for bacon!!! LOVE the pizza/round stone for pizza!!) but I want a good, heavy metal pan for somethings. My Director told me these are awesome: weight-wise, etc. I can't wait. My husband, who is the cookie baker at our house, would never use a bar pan for cookies, but I can't wait to tell him he is getting new sheet pans. I can already predict that I will be hard pressed to keep one in my kit!!!

This is the reason I signed up with PC. They adapt and have truly something for everyone. I am now a happy camper; first the SS cookware, and now the pans. I am seriously questioning the re-design of the grapefruit knife (I adore the old one and have 2!) but besides that, bring back the cherry pitter and I am good!!

They are broiler safe, stoneware is not. That's a good thing to know about these pans and why others need them in addition to Stoneware.

letscook04 said:
I don't miss my metal pans at ALL!!:yuck:

Everyone is different, some people perfer stainless over non-stick.

I haven't cooked on metal pans in over 5 yrs...and probably don't know how to do it right anyway! Is this going to provide even heat distributuion like the stones? Are these going to be a selling point primarily for cookies? Reason I ask is bc at Thanksgiving I went to my parents (who use metal pans) and she asked me to make a simple batch of crescent rolls on her pans, well, I ended up burning the bottoms of the rolls bc, as I always say at my shows, it didn't look cooked on top and then was burned on the bottom, had I known I was going to be asked to be in charge of the rolls I would have brought one of my stones...that is why I say I don't even know how to cook on them bc I have all stones! Even for cookies, which I have never noticed a real need to have the metal pans for...but, I don't bake dozens of cookies for xmas either, so maybe I just don't know about it...

I do understand about giving the masses "choices", but still..I just can't wrap my brain around accepting metal pans when I have been programmed to only use stones and to try to convert those metal pan lovers to stones, which I have done on more than one occasion!

I"m not trying to be negative about it, but I just don't know how easily I will be able to promote them...I guess if someone is totally bent on not using stones and want a metal one that would be fine, but then I'm going to hear "I can buy a perfectly good pan at Wal Mart for $10"..blah blah blah...KWIM?

chefsteph07 said:
I haven't cooked on metal pans in over 5 yrs...and probably don't know how to do it right anyway! Is this going to provide even heat distributuion like the stones? Are these going to be a selling point primarily for cookies? Reason I ask is bc at Thanksgiving I went to my parents (who use metal pans) and she asked me to make a simple batch of crescent rolls on her pans, well, I ended up burning the bottoms of the rolls bc, as I always say at my shows, it didn't look cooked on top and then was burned on the bottom, had I known I was going to be asked to be in charge of the rolls I would have brought one of my stones...that is why I say I don't even know how to cook on them bc I have all stones! Even for cookies, which I have never noticed a real need to have the metal pans for...but, I don't bake dozens of cookies for xmas either, so maybe I just don't know about it...

I threw out my metal pans 4 years ago! I love my stones and will contiune to use them.

I do understand about giving the masses "choices", but still..I just can't wrap my brain around accepting metal pans when I have been programmed to only use stones and to try to convert those metal pan lovers to stones, which I have done on more than one occasion!

I feel the same way being programmed to use PC stones at my shows. I will still contiune to do so! I talk about what I LOVE. I am honest with my guest when they ask me a question about a product.
I"m not trying to be negative about it, but I just don't know how easily I will be able to promote them...I guess if someone is totally bent on not using stones and want a metal one that would be fine, but then I'm going to hear "I can buy a perfectly good pan at Wal Mart for $10"..blah blah
blah...KWIM?

I tend not to let those people bother me about "How much cheaper they can get product from XYZ, I always say; "you get what you pay for!!" LOL
I always bring my old Rubbermaid scraper (cracked & discolored) to all my shows and compare it to PC scrapers. People are amazed how much nicer PC is and I sell at least 1 per person at my show.

PamperChefCarol said:
Myself, I am loving the idea of the new sheet pans. Everyone.. put away your knives, but I will say it.... I don't bake cookies, etc on stoneware! I don't tell my customers that, and do have a ton of stoneware that I use on a regular basis at home ( LOVE the rectangular baker!!!! LOVE the bar pan for bacon!!! LOVE the pizza/round stone for pizza!!) but I want a good, heavy metal pan for somethings. My Director told me these are awesome: weight-wise, etc. I can't wait. My husband, who is the cookie baker at our house, would never use a bar pan for cookies, but I can't wait to tell him he is getting new sheet pans. I can already predict that I will be hard pressed to keep one in my kit!!!

This is the reason I signed up with PC. They adapt and have truly something for everyone. I am now a happy camper; first the SS cookware, and now the pans. I am seriously questioning the re-design of the grapefruit knife (I adore the old one and have 2!) but besides that, bring back the cherry pitter and I am good!!

I was just going to mention the SAME THING!

The pans I use look like the PC ones...heavy duty, bake my cookies evenly, and they wash up beautifully! Whenever they start looking a little dull, I just use an SOS pad on them and they are all nice and shiney again! I got mine at a restaurant supply company and paid about $12-15 for each of them (I own 4) about TEN YEARS AGO. Now, I haven't seen the ones we are going to sell, but I can almost bet that they will be just as nice...if not nicer than mine. I can GUARANTEE that the pans they will buy at Walmart will either be in the trash or a PITA and warped in less than a year...ours will be beautiful and they will probably have them forever!

I use my stones for 95% of the things I make in the oven...but I am glad to be able to sell pans to people for the other 5% that we can't do on a stone...or to those who are still too chicken to try our stones!

I think I was one of the few people excited about the sheet pans...I love using my broiler to finish off roasted veggies, and yes I am willing to roast my peppers as well. I was disappointed in the size - I hoped for something bigger as I feed a family of 5 everyday. Anyway, I suggest talking to the test kitchens and/or reading the PIG on these items. When I chatted with HO reps about them I was shocked at the level of baking these would achieve...I referenced the "black bottom biscuits" we all so fondly mention when talking about stoneware and she gave me details about the construction of these pans and how wonderful they will be. I can't wait to try them out!

I am however disappointed in the fact they are pictured in the catalog with biscuits and cookies instead of veggies and more broiler friendly items until we can get a handle on the difference and benefits to using the sheet pan vs stoneware. Educate yourself and try it out before making up your mind...HO wouldn't introduce them if they didn't think they would help us!

I sometimes use metal pans. I received two large restaurant quality cookie sheets for my wedding shower over 20 years ago and I still have them (they don't look as nice as they did then:)!). I don't use them for cookies anymore, but I do use them for large/dense frozen food - mostly lasagna (gotta love Stoffer's) and sometimes pies. I also use them if I need to broil something. This isn't very often, but they are still a VERY NEEDED tool in the kitchen! Lucky for us -hopefully we will sell them like crazy! I plan to tell this to my customers.

they will be really nice for those who still use silicone to bake items. It will surely keep them sturdy. I also am looking forward to using them on cookies as I've found I have to add 10 minutes to my recipes when using my stoneware to make sure everything is done.

Christ Follower said:
They are broiler safe, stoneware is not. That's a good thing to know about these pans and why others need them in addition to Stoneware.

This will definitely be my selling point...the broiler. That way you can still promote the benefits of stoneware, but with another option for the broiler. I wasn't crazy about the idea at first but am starting to like it. I use my stoneware for everything now but I still don't like to do cookies on my stones. For some reason, they just don't turn out right on the stones. Unless I put the whole thing of dough in the bar pan and make my "lazy cookies". These turn out great. But when I do individual cookies, not so much. So I am excited for the sheet pans for cookies.

I also LOVE the cookware protectors! Can't wait to get these!!

Here is a quote from a director that was at leadership...I love this!

'I spoke to Chef Chris in the airport. He said the sheet pans are "killer". He said he has lots of metal pans, but that when he needs one, he always reaches for our sheet pans.

If he thinks they are "killer", then they are for me. :)
And I still have guests who don't like the feel of stoneware so now I have something to offer them."

OKAY...I know you won't believe this...but...I actually was in a heated discussion about these pans Friday night at my NSE table.

I LOVE THEM!!! We are not betraying anyone by selling them.

Until now the technology was not available for us to sell a metal pan that was up to Pampered Chef's standards.

I worked in the food industry for 12 years and all metal pans warped. These pans are heavy, have even cooking due to the aluminum-carbon-steel technology and the added wire rim. FACE IT. Some people will never cook with stoneware.

But, even the most advanced cook needs a metal pan that can be a Bain-Marie(water bath) for custards and cheesecakes. The average mom needs one for frozen pies and to broil. The germ freak wants it so they can put soap on it.

This sheet pan will require flipping your food half way through. It does have even cooking, but it will never replace stoneware.

At my request, after dinner Beth Jacobs had us brainstorm the positives of this sheet pan. There are so many. Everyone will need at least the large one in their kitchens.

By the end of the night everyone was singing it's praises!

I chatted with one of the test kitchen people, the cute little gal with the blond flip that does our food demo videos, and she said that 62% of the market STILL wants metal pans. Ther are those of us who have been converted and there are those that can be converted.... but let's face it ~ there is a large portion of customers who will NEVER convert.

I say sell the heck out of them - it is their choice....

Chefgirl2 said:
The germ freak wants it so they can put soap on it.
:D
LOL my daughter is so excited about metal pans...she hates not being able to soap up our stoneware!

My SIL is a die-hard stoneware user. She probably has every piece we carry and uses them religiously. She sells tons of cookies, breads, etc during the holidays. When I told her about the sheet pans yesterday, she was thrilled. If she can be excited about them, anyone can. :)

Btw, the airbake pans say not to submerge them but I've had mine for probably 20 years or more and I throw them in the dishwasher with never a problem. You just have to make sure they dry out well before you use them again. I push my luck on some things but never on the stoneware. ;)

Personally - I still don't completely "get" stoneware. I've stopped using my metal pans and use the stones for everything. They don't terribly impress me. I don't care if soap is only a degreaser, I feel better with lots of hot water *and* soap. I hate how heavy they are and how much room they take up.And I'm a consultant who does my best to push stones because even if they aren't all that for ME I believe they're a good product.These metal pans may be JUST what I need to really get excited about PC bakeware.

I'm adding to many comments here...these pans are very durable and heavy...almost as heavy as a stone. Bottom line, these are top of the line pans and like stainless cookware will have a place in every kitchen.

They are heavy...which makes them feel quality.
I heard they are 1/2 the weight as the stoneware (without food). But they are still heavy - and to me that means durable.

One of my first few hosts had a metal bar pan, she loved it, and it was very durable heavy duty.

There will definitely be people who will scoop them up!

I'm gonna mention the choices that PC wants to give everyone (same with the Forged/ Self-Sharpening/ Color Coated knives..and the cookware options, and Simple Additions dots/ white/ mosaic)

They really are giving options, and I'm sure it was something they thought long and hard about ...'should we offer metal sheets?'...and probably weren't too surprised about the SILENCE at General Session! ! ! ! (OMG we were all stunned!)

Since choice is touted as the big reason to add different items to our catalog I am curious about something. Which kind of cookware do you sell more of? Are we truly capturing the SS market? I haven't sold many of these pans. I do mention both lines and talk about the benefits of cooking with SS and non-stick, but most people choose the non-stick.

What have you seen?

Chef Kearns said:
Since choice is touted as the big reason to add different items to our catalog I am curious about something. Which kind of cookware do you sell more of? Are we truly capturing the SS market? I haven't sold many of these pans. I do mention both lines and talk about the benefits of cooking with SS and non-stick, but most people choose the non-stick.

What have you seen?
I've sold 1 8" ss pan, and 1 10". But I think that is directly related to the fact that I prefer the Executive, and so that is what I talk about.

new sheet pansI'm glad to hear that the sheet pans are a little lighter. I think that the weight would be a a selling point with the more mature audience. Wrists, hands, etc with arthriitis.
I like stones, but still keep a couple of metal pans around. Will be glad to discard them.

I was a little worried about it at first but the more I think about it the idea os groing on me with the pans.

It worrries me b/c for YEARS PC has been all about stoneware and it is like they are going back on their word now. And I do not want them or us to loose creditability on stoneware now.

BUT I realize there are plenty of people that prefer metal pans. I was the same way until I threw them all out to make myself conditioned to use stoneware just b/c that was what I was used to grapping in the cabinet. The only metal pan I have left now is for my husband to use when he is grilling to carry the meat back and forth from house to grill. This will be an idea for the metal pans too!

There are still times that if I am cooking something that I know will be a mess to clean up, I think to myself that the cleanup would be easier on a metal pan b/c I could soak them in soap. But then I just line the stonewre with parhcment paper. But there are times I would grap metal to not have to go the extra step too! ha!

As far as the outdoor partyware goes, I do not think I have sold over 1 or 2 of the current plates and utensils, so, I probably will not sell these but you never know.

I do LOVE the idea of the collapsible bowl! I have some TW ones that do this and love them. I have always thought it would be neat if we came out with some more storage containers. I think they would sale great! I know I would love to have PC storage.

I'm really looking forward to these as well! I cook everything on the Stoneware except the cookies! I just don't have the time to sit and wait for it to cool down so i can put cold dough on it if I'm doing multiple batches. I also have not really liked how they come out. Others I know love to use them for cookies.

I always tell customers when they ask about the cookware that it's a personal preference. What will you use it for? How do you want to clean it? Non-stick is what I like; others have more use for the Stainless. Some like both. I'll sell the sheet pans the same way.

Jessica

I have wanted to get rid of my old metal sheets forever but DH won't let me! Maybe this will intice him to finally let me throw them away.

Just think of the other metal pans we have - mini muffin pan, torte pan, etc. It's not the first metal that PC offers and it probably won't be the last.

wadesgirl said:
I have wanted to get rid of my old metal sheets forever but DH won't let me! Maybe this will intice him to finally let me throw them away.

Just think of the other metal pans we have - mini muffin pan, torte pan, etc. It's not the first metal that PC offers and it probably won't be the last.

I agree! And look at the difference in our mini muffin pan compared to the dollar store...or our cake pans...no comparison! I am sure that is how we are going to feel about the metal pans when we get them in our hot little hands!:D

quiltchef said:
I'm glad to hear that the sheet pans are a little lighter. I think that the weight would be a a selling point with the more mature audience. Wrists, hands, etc with arthriitis.
I like stones, but still keep a couple of metal pans around. Will be glad to discard them.

The operative words here is "little lighter". These pans are heavy duty! They are not considerably lighter than the stoneware. The people who buy these are going to be doing so because they prefer or need a metal pan over a piece of stoneware NOT because they are lighter because like I said, there isn't that much difference. These are heavy pans.

My SD just sent this out in an email. I thought it would be of interest to folks who haven't received their Show and Sell CD yet (or don't ever listen to them).

I thought you might be interested in seeing the transcript from the new Show and Sell CD regarding the new metal pans.

At The Pampered Chef, we've always recommended Stoneware for great baking results, because it distributes heat efficiently and draws moisture away from the surface for even baking and browning. At the same time, we know that some people want to have some metal bakeware, too. They may need a pan that's broiler-safe for certain recipes, or want something that's lighter-weight than stoneware.

So, just as we've given you the best stainless cookware for those who prefer
stainless, we're now giving you the best in metal bakeware, too. Our professional quality metal pans are made of aluminized steel, which gave the very best performance when we tested it against the competition. We chose an uncoated pan, because it provides more even cooking and browning, and those non-stick coated pans usually can't go into the broiler.

And if the weight of stoneware is a concern for any of your customers, the Large Sheet Pan weighs about half as much as the Stoneware Bar Pan.
What you can count on is getting professional results with these pans, and at a very competitive price.

So, now that you know why high quality metal bakeware is a great addition to our product lineup, what do your customers really want to know about it? Here's what you can say at your Shows as you introduce the new metal Sheet Pans.

Listen how Jan explains the benefits of the pans, cross sells other bakeware items and invites guests to host their own Shows.

Jan Gilbert:
At The Pampered Chef, we've always recommended Stoneware for great baking results, because it distributes heat so efficiently and provides even baking and browning. At the same time, we know that many people want to have some metal bakeware, too.

Now let me ask, have you ever had this experience? You're walking away from your oven, when suddenly "Pop!" you hear that dismaying sound and you know that yet another of those metal cookie sheets is going to come out warped and won't sit flat on your counter or the oven rack any more. Augh! I hate that! But now there's a solution - our new Sheet Pans.

Our exclusive Sheet Pans have a 1-inch rolled edge with a wire rim for durability and to prevent warping. The rolled edges also mean that juices or batter mixes won't end up on the bottom of your oven. The pans are made of aluminized steel, so besides using them in the oven, they can go under the broiler, too!

That opens up lots of great options for what you can use them for. For example, the Swiss Chicken Rolls recipe in the Season's Best Recipe Collection is ideal for making on the Sheet Pan, because it requires broiling. The Sheet Pans are available in two different sizes. The 15 by 10 inch large pan is perfect for a nice big pan of bars or sheet of cookies, and the 13 by 9 inch pan is great for broiling cheese breads or appetizers.

And speaking of appetizers, if you and your friends love to get together for great eats and casual conversation, think about hosting a "Bites and Bevs" Show where you can learn some great tips and try one of our delicious appetizer recipes! You can get some of your favorite tools for your kitchen for free and half price just by inviting your friends over for a fun evening.
Oh, and here's something else that's good about our Sheet Pans. They cool quickly when they come out of the oven so you can drop the next batch of cookies right on the pan and they won't start baking before you're ready to put them in the oven.

Let's look at some other "baker's favorites" in the catalog. I think you'll really
love the non-stick Cake Pan Set, the Springform Pan, and the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan, because they let you create impressive-looking treats with very little effort.

The Stackable Cooling Rack is another essential, and you can stack up to three racks for those extra big batches of cookies. Are there any bakers in the group? What are some of your favorites??

That's good to read. It always helps to get some wording.

Great information to help in selling! Thanks, Ann!

letscook04 said:

I always say; "you get what you pay for!!" LOL

LOVE that!

Anyone use them yet? They are so beautiful, I just don't want to unwrap them. :)

chefann said:
My SD just sent this out in an email. I thought it would be of interest to folks who haven't received their Show and Sell CD yet (or don't ever listen to them).

Thanks Ann. I don't have mine yet.

Just received my new med. pan and it is wonderful. This is the nicest metal sheet I have ever seen. I can't believe the quality. I am so going to sell a ton of these babies:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefsteph07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe
  • babywings76