• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sheet Pans: Are They Finally Back in Stock?

In summary, The Pampered Chef has announced that effective immediately, the Medium Sheet Pan item #1721 and Large Sheet Pan item #1722 are now available for sale. The inventory has been replenished with products that meet the company's high quality standards earlier than expected, and the stop sell that was issued on March 26 has been removed. Customers can now begin purchasing these items instead of waiting until originally anticipated on July 1. All replacement orders, sample orders, and backorders are on schedule to arrive within the next few days. The company thanks everyone for their patience while they resolved this issue.
I was able to add my sheet pans to my order last night.:sing:..after I did my update....:blushing: this is such a great site and so helpful.

I just got my consultant sheet pans!

I received mine in a bubble envelope today. I'm selling my other two in the neighborhood garage sale on Friday. Great deal for someone. I already sold my old QuikStir Pitcher and old style Large Serving Spatula to a friend. I'm getting rid of a few old things. I need to clean out to make room for more. So sick of stuff.

I must have missed that customers need to call to get a replacement for sheet pans. Uh oh. I guess I should check into that. I don't think I've sold any, so I think I'm okay.

BethCooks4U said:
Please PM me with the number.

I knew about needing to call to get the replacement for those who bought them and had my hosts/guests do that. These pans were the ones I earned not bought. We did not have to call about those but I did anyway and they assured me they would automatically be sent. Last week? Yeah, that's what the email they sent on Friday said too. When I called tonight, they told me they haven't sent them to me at all yet. Upsetting that some not only got theirs but got them replaced already because of how they shipped them (dented). lol

I'm in Ontario Canada and I got my earned pan today. It arrived in a bubble envelope. I'm hoping you got yours now too regardless what they said at HO...

Still waiting for mine...

Mine came today.....I was about ready to call!

You can do the sneaky way in the Online Adjustment page to see if they have even gone out yet.

wadesgirl said:
You can do the sneaky way in the Online Adjustment page to see if they have even gone out yet.

Not showing up there either. :grumpy:

What's the sneaky way????

BethCooks4U said:
Not showing up there either. :grumpy:

Did you call them yet?

PaulaP said:
What's the sneaky way????

Someone else will have to explain it.

wadesgirl said:
Did you call them yet?
They told me when I called the other day that they hadn't been shipped yet but soon...

I called again just now and now they say that they were shipped on the 24th and are on the FedEx truck! :sing:

BethCooks4U said:
They told me when I called the other day that they hadn't been shipped yet but soon...

I called again just now and now they say that they were shipped on the 24th and are on the FedEx truck! :sing:

Yah! I think it's sort of silly for them to "withhold" ours because it really helps to show them at a show!

I asked if there is any change in them so that we would know which were the old ones and which were the new ones (don't want to mix them up - warranty nightmare issues) and she said the finish is different.

Those that have them - is there a difference?

BethCooks4U said:
I asked if there is any change in them so that we would know which were the old ones and which were the new ones (don't want to mix them up - warranty nightmare issues) and she said the finish is different.

Those that have them - is there a difference?

I didn't really notice anything. But I did have 1 pan that did discolor and one pan that didn't. I'll have to look when I get home at the finish.

Mine just arrived-8:25 :) Fed Ex :)

I'm in Los Angeles, hope the other West Coasters are receiving theirs.

<h2>1. What sheet pan sizes are now back in stock?</h2><p>The Medium Sheet Pan (item #1721) and Large Sheet Pan (item #1722) are now available for sale.</p><h2>2. When can we start selling these sheet pans?</h2><p>You can begin selling these sheet pans now. The stop sell that was issued on March 26 has been removed.</p><h2>3. When were these sheet pans originally expected to be available?</h2><p>The sheet pans were originally expected to be available on July 1, but they are now available earlier than anticipated.</p><h2>4. What about customer replacement orders, sample orders, and backorders?</h2><p>All customer replacement orders, sample orders, and backorders are on schedule to arrive within the next few days.</p><h2>5. Is there anything else we should know about the sheet pans being back in stock?</h2><p>Thank you for your patience while we resolved the issue with the sheet pans. We have replenished our inventory with high quality products and are excited for you to start selling them again.</p>

1. What sheet pan sizes are now back in stock?

The Medium Sheet Pan (item #1721) and Large Sheet Pan (item #1722) are now available for sale.

2. When can we start selling these sheet pans?

You can begin selling these sheet pans now. The stop sell that was issued on March 26 has been removed.

3. When were these sheet pans originally expected to be available?

The sheet pans were originally expected to be available on July 1, but they are now available earlier than anticipated.

4. What about customer replacement orders, sample orders, and backorders?

All customer replacement orders, sample orders, and backorders are on schedule to arrive within the next few days.

5. Is there anything else we should know about the sheet pans being back in stock?

Thank you for your patience while we resolved the issue with the sheet pans. We have replenished our inventory with high quality products and are excited for you to start selling them again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies