• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sheet Pans: Are They Finally Back in Stock?

In summary, The Pampered Chef has announced that effective immediately, the Medium Sheet Pan item #1721 and Large Sheet Pan item #1722 are now available for sale. The inventory has been replenished with products that meet the company's high quality standards earlier than expected, and the stop sell that was issued on March 26 has been removed. Customers can now begin purchasing these items instead of waiting until originally anticipated on July 1. All replacement orders, sample orders, and backorders are on schedule to arrive within the next few days. The company thanks everyone for their patience while they resolved this issue.
chefann
Gold Member
This just in from HO:

Effective immediately, Medium Sheet Pan item #1721 and Large Sheet Pan item #1722 are now available for sale.

We have replenished our inventory with products that meet The Pampered Chef’s high quality standards earlier than expected. Therefore, we have removed the stop sell that was issued on March 26. You can begin selling these items now, rather than on July 1 as originally anticipated.

All customer replacement orders, sample orders and backorders are on schedule to arrive within the next few days.

Thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue.​

Awesome! So glad I checked! I have a show tonight, so I'll go throw my extra (unused) sheet pan in my bag. The medium one I've used looks like HECK--so glad they took the time to correct the issue.

Bummer! I just closed a show last night where one of the outside orders tried to order one. Oh well!

chefann said:
This just in from HO:

Effective immediately, Medium Sheet Pan item #1721 and Large Sheet Pan item #1722 are now available for sale.

We have replenished our inventory with products that meet The Pampered Chef’s high quality standards earlier than expected. Therefore, we have removed the stop sell that was issued on March 26. You can begin selling these items now, rather than on July 1 as originally anticipated.

All customer replacement orders, sample orders and backorders are on schedule to arrive within the next few days.

Thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue.​
Where did you get this?

Ok so I tried adding the med. and large to an order but they are still saying not available. What's up with that???

PCSarahjm said:
Ok so I tried adding the med. and large to an order but they are still saying not available. What's up with that???
Try to do an update and see if that helps...

Sure hope HO does an update before my big show tonight! Not there yet...

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

PCSarahjm said:
Me too! I had two guests order them for a show this week! But it's not updating yet!??

Wooo hooooo!

Is it possible that the show date must be today or later? Just a theory...

I just ordered one. I had a lady waiting on one. I told her as soon as they were ready to order I would put it in for her. She already paid for it! So, luckily it went through. YIIPPEE

chefann said:
Is it possible that the show date must be today or later? Just a theory...
I tried dating it today and still nothing.. then I tried manually updating and nothing???:confused:

Hmm, HO's ears must have been burning lol. I did another update and VOILA, they were allowed to be entered! :) Whoo hooo!

I'm still waiting for HO to update us here in Canada, I still can't get it to go through!!!

Rennea (and other CDN Consultants) - an email HAS been sent out - but I think most people are STILL having troubles getting the item numbers on P3.

I tried doing a product download and a program update and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

If you are a Pampered Partner user--You must wait until Monday to up-date PP with the pans back on--I spoke with Tech support there is no way to manually do this either--

Thanks Morfia, that's the Special Director Power I was talking about earlier!

I am glad to hear of this though, one of my guests for tomorrow's show wants three sets of the pans for her and her daughters. Very excited that she may actually place that large of an order.

hello---sell a thon---***your welcome wadesgirl

Are we going to be allowed to purchase them at the 40% off price since they weren't available during kit enhancement time? If so, how?

Of course they are ready to be sold, I just put 25 "not available" stickers on a pack I just opened!:grumpy: Now I have to go back and peel them off! Hopefully they won't tear!
All though the task of putting stickers on and peeling them back off is tedious, I am looking forward to selling them again!:thumbup: :)

tabnat80 said:
Are we going to be allowed to purchase them at the 40% off price since they weren't available during kit enhancement time? If so, how?
That's a question for HO. The note that I quoted in the first post of this thread is the only info that's come officially from HO.

MissChef said:
Of course they are ready to be sold, I just put 25 "not available" stickers on a pack I just opened!:grumpy: Now I have to go back and peel them off! Hopefully they won't tear!
All though the task of putting stickers on and peeling them back off is tedious, I am looking forward to selling them again!:thumbup: :)

You can still use those catalogs at your show and then announce (all excited) that they are now available...even use them as an example of how the company doesn't settle for anything but the best. :)

So excited about that email! I was able to call 2 hosts who had people wanting them, to tell them they were available.

I have updated PP and tried to enter the pans for a show I had last night and it will not take the #'s. Any suggestions

MissChef said:
What you could do at your next show is have everyone help you, "unveil" the stop sell and have them take the stickers off then as you talk about them!

legacypc46 said:
You can still use those catalogs at your show and then announce (all excited) that they are now available...even use them as an example of how the company doesn't settle for anything but the best. :)

Great tip, Leggy! This shows me why, even more than the norm, you are such a success at this business!!!!
Thank you!!

pampered.chris said:
What you could do at your next show is have everyone help you, "unveil" the stop sell and have them take the stickers off then as you talk about them!
Another great tip! Thank you!

So, I received both the medium and the large sheet pans, which were backordered from my Sample Package. Though they were shipped separately, they each arrived damaged. I called HO regarding the medium, and received the replacement today - packed in a box, instead of the bubble envelope. Now, I have to call about the large as well.

Anyway, my question is, did anyone else have this problem? I'm really hoping those which were shipped to actual customers were properly packed.

Sarah

What are they anyway?

I haven't received my replacements yet. I'm due 2 med and 1 large.

I am one of the people still using PP. After doing a product update, I still can't order the Sheet Pans. I've emailed the HO. In the meantime, anyone got any suggestions?

I have left message as well with HO. I have tried changing the dates, updated products and program and it still won't let me add it to my show.

I've been meaning to look back at my receipts for months now and haven't gotten it done. I have both pans. Did I get both through sell-a-thon and maybe a sample purchase? I can't remember if I just bought one of them outright and need to "do something" to get a replacement, or if both were "consultant orders".

Woo Hoo! Sold three at my show yesterday!

pampchefsarah said:
So, I received both the medium and the large sheet pans, which were backordered from my Sample Package. Though they were shipped separately, they each arrived damaged. I called HO regarding the medium, and received the replacement today - packed in a box, instead of the bubble envelope. Now, I have to call about the large as well.

Anyway, my question is, did anyone else have this problem? I'm really hoping those which were shipped to actual customers were properly packed.

Sarah

My medium pan is damaged. I will be calling on Monday.

sheet pansanyone made a cute flyer to e-mail sheet pans availble?

pamperedthorpe said:
What are they anyway?

"Exclusive professional-quality Sheet Pan is made from heavy-gauge aluminized steel and is perfect for baking, roasting and broiling! Reinforced wire rim adds durability. Pan evenly distributes heat, easily cleans up in the dishwasher and stacks for convenient storage."

sheetpan.jpg

Sarah

raebates said:
I am one of the people still using PP. After doing a product update, I still can't order the Sheet Pans. I've emailed the HO. In the meantime, anyone got any suggestions?
I read on this thread, I think, that those of us using PP will not be able to order them until Monday, that is when an update will be ready for us to download! Hope this helps! Glad to know I'm not the only one that hasn't switched over yet! LOL!:D

Thanks, Cathy. I must have missed that post. As someone who lives in the middle of nowhere and still has somewhat slow dial-up, P3 takes too long to load on my computer. It always times out before the update is done. I realize I'll have to switch over at some point, but I'm waiting until I absolutely have to.

heat123 said:
I tried dating it today and still nothing.. then I tried manually updating and nothing???:confused:
Me too...:( I have 3 sets that need to be ordered for a show I need to close:rolleyes:

I called HO Friday because my two guests that ordered them before the stop sell still have not received them. They gave me a special number to call to check on this. She told me to wait until the end of the month but I refuse since they were supposed to go out 2 weeks ago. I also have not received my replacements. I have two medium pans. Luckily one of my at home as not discolored so I can show it at my shows.

ETA - I have the number at home, if someone reminds me later I will post it.

:cry: I have PP3 and still can't get them to take the numbers for the pans. Guess I will have to HO tonight or in the morning.

I use P3 and it's taking it just fine. Have you checked for updates?

I updated today and had no trouble ordering the Sheet Pans. Woo hoo!The funny thing is that I got a response from the HO saying that they would be available in July and to try then. LOL!

I haven't gotten my replacements yet so I did a search on the FedEx tracker and they show "transmitted" on the 19th with delivery expected tomorrow but it's sitting at transmitted. I called HO and they said they hadn't shipped yet but should be by the end of the month and I should call back then. :grumpy:

I don't understand... many consultants already have theirs, they sent us an email that they have sent them out ("All customer replacement orders, sample orders and backorders are on schedule to arrive within the next few days.") but mine haven't SHIPPED yet?? :rolleyes: :mad:

Beth, maybe they've learned not to use the bubble envelopes, and yours is taking longer because they're actually boxing them (that's what they did with my replacement). If this is true, at least you won't have to worry about requesting a replacement and sending the original back!!

Sarah

I called the number HO gave me on Friday. The rep told me that they are NOT automatically sending out pans bought previous to the stop sell. We have to call and request it. So I got mine taken care of. Then I asked about my personal pans and she said those went out last week and to call if I haven't seen anything by Friday. The number is in the other room, but like I said earlier, let me know if you any of you want it.

wadesgirl said:
I called the number HO gave me on Friday. The rep told me that they are NOT automatically sending out pans bought previous to the stop sell. We have to call and request it. So I got mine taken care of. Then I asked about my personal pans and she said those went out last week and to call if I haven't seen anything by Friday. The number is in the other room, but like I said earlier, let me know if you any of you want it.
Please PM me with the number.

I knew about needing to call to get the replacement for those who bought them and had my hosts/guests do that. These pans were the ones I earned not bought. We did not have to call about those but I did anyway and they assured me they would automatically be sent. Last week? Yeah, that's what the email they sent on Friday said too. When I called tonight, they told me they haven't sent them to me at all yet. Upsetting that some not only got theirs but got them replaced already because of how they shipped them (dented). lol

I don't see anything on the adjustment screen for my 2 (1 earned, 1 purchased sample). Luckily I didn't have any customers who were affected.

I got mine that I earned in sellathon yesterday. Came in a bubble envelope.

If our guests didn't call to get the replacement, do you think they still can?

<h2>1. What sheet pan sizes are now back in stock?</h2><p>The Medium Sheet Pan (item #1721) and Large Sheet Pan (item #1722) are now available for sale.</p><h2>2. When can we start selling these sheet pans?</h2><p>You can begin selling these sheet pans now. The stop sell that was issued on March 26 has been removed.</p><h2>3. When were these sheet pans originally expected to be available?</h2><p>The sheet pans were originally expected to be available on July 1, but they are now available earlier than anticipated.</p><h2>4. What about customer replacement orders, sample orders, and backorders?</h2><p>All customer replacement orders, sample orders, and backorders are on schedule to arrive within the next few days.</p><h2>5. Is there anything else we should know about the sheet pans being back in stock?</h2><p>Thank you for your patience while we resolved the issue with the sheet pans. We have replenished our inventory with high quality products and are excited for you to start selling them again.</p>

1. What sheet pan sizes are now back in stock?

The Medium Sheet Pan (item #1721) and Large Sheet Pan (item #1722) are now available for sale.

2. When can we start selling these sheet pans?

You can begin selling these sheet pans now. The stop sell that was issued on March 26 has been removed.

3. When were these sheet pans originally expected to be available?

The sheet pans were originally expected to be available on July 1, but they are now available earlier than anticipated.

4. What about customer replacement orders, sample orders, and backorders?

All customer replacement orders, sample orders, and backorders are on schedule to arrive within the next few days.

5. Is there anything else we should know about the sheet pans being back in stock?

Thank you for your patience while we resolved the issue with the sheet pans. We have replenished our inventory with high quality products and are excited for you to start selling them again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies