• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Recruit Signed Up - Now What?!

In summary, to find your first recruit for Pampered Chef, reach out to friends and family, attend local events and utilize social media. Once your first recruit signs up, celebrate and provide them with training materials and a mentor. To help them be successful, provide ongoing support and encourage them to attend meetings and events. Pampered Chef offers resources for first-time recruiters, including training materials and online support. Additionally, there are incentives such as bonuses and rewards for recruiting new consultants. Check with your upline or consultant website for the latest promotions.
esavvymom
Staff member
WAHOO!! She signed up! I have my first recruit!

*hehe* Now what?! I was hoping to be ready for when it happened and have a nice packet to give to my first, but as usual, I'm behind the 8-ball again. And to make it even more interesting...you have to read HOW this lady signed- under what circumstances, and what I'm now contending with personally as a result! Very funny- talk about making lemonade!

But I'm excited. :D

Whooo Hoooo!! Congrats!

I would call her and tell her congrats. From your other post, she already has 5 bookings. Find a time to meet with her or on the phone, and have her start her list of 100. Also ask her to take the online courses while she waits for her kit to arrive.

You may need to go to her 1st show, or have her attend one of yours....

On CC, there's a doc on training new consultants which have a list of things to cover on your first phone call, etc.

Congrats again! Wishing you lots more success, and a lot less injury! :D

What a memorable story. Congratulations.

Congrats again on your recruit! (I've seriously hurt myself on the UM too trying to show its safety features... HINT: Talk, then watch yourself as you demonstrate... I need to work on it too!)

I don't have the food holder on when I demo the safety feature. I show where the little tabs are, that way I'm less likely to hurt myself.

1. How do I find my first recruit?

To find your first recruit, start by reaching out to friends and family who may be interested in joining Pampered Chef. You can also attend local events and networking opportunities to meet potential recruits. Additionally, utilize social media and online platforms to connect with others who may be interested in joining your team.

2. What should I do once my first recruit signs up?

Congratulations on your first recruit! The first step is to celebrate and welcome them to the Pampered Chef family. Then, be sure to provide them with all necessary training materials and resources to help them get started. Don't forget to also connect them with a mentor or leader on your team for additional support and guidance.

3. How can I help my first recruit be successful?

To help your first recruit be successful, be sure to provide them with ongoing support and guidance. This can include regular check-ins, training sessions, and sharing tips and best practices. Encourage them to attend team meetings and events, and provide them with opportunities to network and meet other consultants.

4. What resources are available for first-time recruiters?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for first-time recruiters, including training materials, online webinars, and support from your upline or mentor. You can also access helpful tips and resources through the Pampered Chef consultant website and community forums.

5. Are there any incentives for recruiting new consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers incentives for recruiting new consultants. This can include bonuses, rewards, and recognition for reaching specific recruiting milestones. Be sure to check with your upline or consultant website for the latest incentives and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefheidi2003