• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

She Sent Out 1325 Invitations Thru My Website!!!!

In summary, Jenni's show was highly attended with a few cancellations, but it seems to have been a success overall. Her sales seem to be up for the most part, but she needs to increase the number of people attending her shows in order to make more money.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Oh. My. Gosh!:eek: :pray: :love0010:
Tuesday night's show. She's the co-owner of one of those storefronts like Mr. Foods where people come to prepare week's worth of meals...I guess she invited her entire customer base???
So far only 14 yes responses and no outside orders (which I think is rather odd with a guest list of 1325)...but we shall see....

THat's awesome! Let us know how it turns out!!

WOW!!! That should be a great show for you! I wish they all would work that hard for us!

Well Jenni, she's only working hard if she follows up with a phone call to at least 1/5 of her list. I hope it turns out to be a HUGE show for you Carolyn. It should be!

At least they will all get their auto email reminder. You never know what might happen!

So how did this show end up turning out for you, Carolyn?

Why did I say Jenni?! I'm a dork! LOL!! Yes, Carolyn tell us how it went!

I am guessing 90% never opened the emails.
It was pouring rain that night and she had a bunch of cancellations and clearly did not follow up with anyone - show closed at just under $700 :p

But your name must be out there. Not sure if your area is down in sales but my area seems to be. My host coaching has been terrible, however, so I am sure that does not help.

baychef said:
But your name must be out there. Not sure if your area is down in sales but my area seems to be. My host coaching has been terrible, however, so I am sure that does not help.

My sales are actually up, for the most part...depends on the crowd. I am finding my teachers & school board crowds are having lower sales per customer so I have to encourage them to try & get 20+ people at the show...but my other crowds - the 40-somethings, the elem & middle school moms...they're spending as much as if not more than ever.

1. How did she send out so many invitations through your website?

Our website offers a feature where users can easily send invitations to their contacts through email or social media. This allows them to reach a large number of people quickly and efficiently.

2. Can I track the responses to the invitations sent out on your website?

Yes, our website has a tracking system that allows you to see who has responded to your invitations, as well as any comments or messages they may have left.

3. Is there a limit to the number of invitations that can be sent out through your website?

No, there is no limit to the number of invitations that can be sent out through our website. You can send as many as you need to reach all of your desired guests.

4. Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to use the invitation feature on your website?

Yes, in order to use our website's invitation feature, you will need to have a Pampered Chef account. However, creating an account is quick and easy, and it gives you access to many helpful tools and features.

5. Can I customize the invitations sent out through your website?

Yes, you can customize the invitations with your own personal message and include any necessary details or instructions for your guests. Our website also offers a variety of templates and designs to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoffour
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
Replies