• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Unique Qualities of our Cookware vs Competitors!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a comparison of Pampered Chef's stones and pots and pans to other brands such as Longaberger, William Sonoma, and All-Clad. The participants discussed features such as where the products are made, their ability to be used for cooking and serving, non-stick surfaces, handles, and warranties. Ultimately, it was concluded that Pampered Chef's products are of high quality and offer a better value compared to other brands.
At a show last week a lady asked me how our stones were different from Longaberger, I didn't know, I told her about ours, made in the U.S., so are theirs, even cooking, so are theirs, able to cook anything in the oven, microwave, use in the fridge or freezer, she said theirs are too. I thought theirs were just for serving so I really had no idea.

Then she asked me what was different from our pots and pans than her William Sonoma. Again, I had no idea, I have never even seen theirs. All I could say ways ours have a Lifetime Warranty, flat bottoms, really great non-stick surface, handles that don't come loose, even heat up the sides of the pan, flared edge, and oven safe. She said yup so do mine.

Anyone have any clue if there is anything different about ours? It has been a long time since I was stumped that way.:D

I don't think she expected you to have an answer. She was just being difficult. I don't own any of those other products and I have never used them, so I would have had to do the same thing - talk about the good points of our products. Did she actually buy anything?

I think she's just tryin to stump you! Next time someone does this ask if her pots and pans come with YOU as a personal customer service consultant!

What's the major difference b/t WS and PC's pots and pans? PC's are better quality and are a 1/3 of the price...not to mention the thousand other reasons why too :love:

When people ask those types of questions I generally say, "I can't say that I've ever compared those products directly. What I can tell you is that I have never seen another [stone, piece of cookware, etc.] that compares to ours in quality, price, and warranty.

If I remember correctly, Longeberger's stones are glazed--on all surfaces. They are beautiful, but a whole different animal! Being unglazed on the food surface gets you the great results we all enjoy! I am not familiar with the Williams Sonoma cookware, but I always tell people that ours is top notch quality and highly competes with the "best of the best" out there. Plus, ours come with a Lifetime Guarantee and we give people the opportunity to get it at a HUGE savings.I have some Viking cookware (2 pots and lids my sister gave me for Christmas) which is really great, but our cookware is much better in it's design. I'm sure their quality in cooking is matched, but I like how our handles stay cool and I love our lids (they set in and on top of the rim of the pan, so they are nice and secure and don't make a "tap-tap-tap" when something is boiling). And they are clear lids, which is nice. And the pans have the measure markings, and the nice satin finish...

Liquid Sky said:
What's the major difference b/t WS and PC's pots and pans? PC's are better quality and are a 1/3 of the price...not to mention the thousand other reasons why too :love:

I own both PC pans and All-Clad (purchased at W/S) and the cost of All-Clad can be up to 3 times of the PC pans full price. And the quality is not as good depending on the pan. Also, not all All-Clad pans are life time anymore....again depends on the pan. But, also, Williams-Sonoma carries a completely different selction of cookware then Pampered Chef. If you want gourmet,fancy $500 cooper pots go to W/S. If you want solid everyday pots & pans that you can give to your children buy Pampered Chef. And PC you can get at 50%....that is rarely the case with Williams-Sonoma cookware.

evk1972 said:
I own both PC pans and All-Clad (purchased at W/S) and the cost of All-Clad can be up to 3 times of the PC pans full price. And the quality is not as good depending on the pan. Also, not all All-Clad pans are life time anymore....again depends on the pan. But, also, Williams-Sonoma carries a completely different selction of cookware then Pampered Chef. If you want gourmet,fancy $500 cooper pots go to W/S. If you want solid everyday pots & pans that you can give to your children buy Pampered Chef. And PC you can get at 50%....that is rarely the case with Williams-Sonoma cookware.

I have All-Clad and Viking cookware as well as a few pieces of PC's. Guess which one we primarily use? PC's! It's seriously better. I tell this (and the reasons why) at all my shows.

1. What is "She Had Me Stumped......"?

"She Had Me Stumped......" is a seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that is perfect for adding a burst of flavor to your dishes.

2. What ingredients are in "She Had Me Stumped......"?

The ingredients in "She Had Me Stumped......" include garlic, onion, sea salt, black pepper, parsley, and other spices to create a delicious and versatile seasoning.

3. How can I use "She Had Me Stumped......" in my cooking?

"She Had Me Stumped......" can be used in a variety of dishes, such as meats, vegetables, soups, and sauces. You can also sprinkle it on top of popcorn or mix it into dips for extra flavor.

4. Is "She Had Me Stumped......" gluten-free?

Yes, "She Had Me Stumped......" is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, rye, or barley ingredients.

5. Can I purchase "She Had Me Stumped......" online?

Yes, you can purchase "She Had Me Stumped......" on the official Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
raebates
  • trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies