• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Make it to the Event? Want the Recipes? We've Got You Covered!

In summary, to share a new recipe on Facebook, you can simply paste the link or upload a photo in the "What's on your mind?" box on your newsfeed or profile page. You can also share recipes from other websites by using the "Share" button provided on the website. To increase visibility, you can tag friends, share in relevant groups, and make sure your post settings are set to "Public". To organize shared recipes, you can create a dedicated album or use the "Saved" feature. To find new recipes shared by others, you can join groups, follow pages or bloggers, use the search bar, or check the "Explore" section on Facebook. Engaging with recipe posts can also help in discovering new recipes
babywings76
Gold Member
So here I was advertising my Fall Kick Off/Customer Appreciation event on FB. I try to wet their appetites by tempting them with the recipes I'll be making. ;) Then when it comes down to it, people who can't come or don't even RSVP are asking me to post the recipes. I have shared PC recipes on FB before, but this time I just am a little frustrated.

Maybe mention that you will be happy to share the recipes after your fall cookoff. Customers who attend will be the first to enjoy them.

I feel like if they can't take the time to come or even RSVP, then I shouldn't have to take the time to post recipes. I want them to be a part of my event, not just benefit from it without any effort on their part. Am I being unreasonable? Or should I just be gracious and post the recipes for those who couldn't make it?It's up to you whether or not you want to post the recipes for those who couldn't make it. However, you may want to consider that some people may genuinely be interested in the recipes but may not have been able to attend due to other commitments. It's always nice to be gracious and share the recipes, as it shows that you value all of your customers, regardless of whether or not they were able to attend the event. Ultimately, the decision is yours, but it may be worth considering sharing the recipes as a gesture of goodwill towards your customers.

1. How do I share a new recipe on Facebook?

To share a new recipe on Facebook, first make sure you have the recipe link or photo ready. Then, go to your Facebook newsfeed or profile page and click on the "What's on your mind?" box. From there, you can paste the link or upload the photo and add a caption or description. Finally, click on the "Post" button to share the recipe with your friends and followers.

2. Can I share recipes from other websites on Facebook?

Yes, you can share recipes from other websites on Facebook as long as the website allows for sharing. Simply follow the same steps as mentioned above, but instead of copying and pasting the recipe link or photo, you can use the "Share" button provided on the website. This will automatically create a post on your Facebook page with the recipe link or photo.

3. How can I make sure my friends see the new recipe I shared on Facebook?

To increase the visibility of your shared recipe on Facebook, you can tag your friends in the post or share it in relevant Facebook groups. You can also ask your friends to like, comment, or share the post to help boost its reach. Additionally, make sure your post settings are set to "Public" so that anyone can see it, not just your friends.

4. Is there a way to organize my shared recipes on Facebook?

Yes, you can organize your shared recipes on Facebook by creating a dedicated album in your photos or by using the "Saved" feature. To create an album, go to your profile page, click on "Photos", then "Create Album". You can then add your recipe photos to the album and add a description or title. To use the "Saved" feature, simply click on the "Save" button on any recipe post and it will be saved to your "Saved" section for easy access.

5. How can I find new recipes shared by others on Facebook?

To find new recipes shared by others on Facebook, you can join recipe or cooking-related groups, follow food bloggers or pages, or use the search bar to look for specific recipes. You can also check out the "Explore" section on Facebook where popular recipe posts are featured. Additionally, engaging with recipe posts from your friends or pages you follow will also help in discovering new recipes shared by others on the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies